New Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's currently showing as new on my laptop and old on my desktop ... at the same time so seems a bit odd ... is that something to do with cookies? :thinking:

Mine's just changed on the main PC too now. Have had to set up a new link to it though on my Favourites bar as the old one doesn't work anymore.
Am quite liking the look of the new layout. I guess like anything new it'll take a bit of time to get used to but if it doesn't crash all the time like the old one did its all to the good.

Tried pressing f5, no difference. Tried typing qvc address in tool bar but still get old website. What did you do offmetrolley? I feel as if I am missing out!

Doesn't seem to be any different on the iPad using Safari. Perhaps it's only been done for the other browsers so far?

It just kinda changed all by itself ReflexGirl, I didn't do anything really. My laptop changed over a couple of hours earlier and I've no idea why my main PC took longer. I'm sure yours will switch over soon, keep trying :nod:

Doesn't seem to be any different on the iPad using Safari. Perhaps it's only been done for the other browsers so far?

I wondered if it was a "browser" thing Sacha. I use IE on both my laptop and main PC but the laptop is a more up to date version and that switched over an hour or two earlier.

Qvc have been beta testing the new website for a few weeks and it is being rolled out gradually to everyone who visits qvcuk.com,

Latest posts

Back