News from me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Liens had her garage cleared and there was a mother and baby hedgehog. Mother has abandoned her baby for at least 24 hours so I tried to feed it myself with no success. RSPCA are coming today. Poor little might.

py8atysu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

The RSPCA said they will try there best. As soon as he was in my hand he curled up and went to sleep. Just liked the warmth I guess.

PJ

Took Lorna shopping today with three youngest. We had a drink in the cafe.

Natalie: (8) If I get a green straw it means I love you if I get a blue one it means I don't.

(Nat goes off and chooses her own straw)
Me: You have a red one what does that mean?

Natalie: It means I love you very very much

Misha (5) We all love you

Me: cries smiling :)

PJ

Well it has been a while since I updated this thread sooo ... It is 5 months to the date I asked her out and I am delighted to say I proposed to her today at the cafe we first met. My dad died ages ago so mum very very kindly offered not just to do a Prince William and give her engagement ring but got it cleaned and resized. For 45 years old I think it is looking fab. Hope you don't mind me sharing this video it isn't because I want to look good I just want you all to share in it. It isn't listed on YouTube so only peeps with link see it.

6uvybu8y.jpg

ahe9e5y9.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i_36p_XLuE&feature=youtu.be

PJ

Congrats PJ! I am so happy for you both. I got engaged after 8 months of meeting but waited a whole year before the wedding. Do you think you can wait that long? lol

Latest posts

Back