News from me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Congratulations it is great to have some GOOD NEWS .
May you both live long and blessed lives together.
Karen

Congratulations and many many happy years together. You should both have a great future together:glass:

Lovely news, Congratulations to you both..................:mysmilie_378:

Congratulations PJ! My best wishes to you both for the future! I got engaged after 6 months and have been married for over thirty years!

Aw...! Silly old bat, sitting here with tears in my eyes! Soooooo lovely PJ..many congratulations and best wishes for your future happiness together xx

Slightly blurred but better pic of the ring

tu8u8eqe.jpg

Congratulations PJ and Lorna ! How lovely to have the video to keep of the proposal. I wish you both a long and happy life together. I got engaged to my husband after only three months of meeting, which worried the life out of both sets of our parents at the time, we then got married on a very tight budget nine months later, and we have just last month celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary, so hopefully proved everyone wrong. My advice would be life is too short to waste time, go for it as soon as you can. I made my own wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses,my husband bought a second hand suit, borrowed friends' cars ( well polished for the day) my uncle played the church organ, and a relation with a decent camera took the photos.Whatever you do enjoy your future together, you make a lovely couple. Good Luck to you both!

Wonderful news PJ,am so delighted for you & Lorna.

Many congratulations xxx

BTW We have a wedding next year too,my 2nd daughter is getting married on the 4th July.

Can't wait!

Wonderful news PJ,am so delighted for you & Lorna. Many congratulations xxx BTW We have a wedding next year too,my 2nd daughter is getting married on the 4th July. Can't wait!

Thank you and great news from you too. Will pray for your daughter and husband to be that the day is splendid and they have a happy life together :)

PJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner *meep meep*

That is lovely news, wish you both every happiness and I hope you have a beautiful wedding with your new family!

Stayed around after dropping them off from church and read them stories. I know it is a bit blurred but I love it (not my bit I mean but them!)

image-761560978.jpg

image-1489876977.jpg

PJ.

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Lovely pics PJ, I miss reading to my kids..back in the days when my bedtime was later than theirs!

Booked the wedding today for certain (it was penciled in) 20th September 2014. Thought you might like to see a couple of the latest pics :)

image-3355397107.jpg

image-3976848834.jpg

image-4186640782.jpg

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Latest posts

Back