Ojon TSV on Saturday 16/05/2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can you help - I don't wash my hair every day but can I still use the leave in treatment every day on dry hair? I've gone for this as I love Ojon. I tried to watch the launch with AY but didn't get much info and had to switch her off and haven't seen any today.
ps I love smell of the restorative treatment but OH hates it!

I ordered the TSV, hope i like it as never used Ojon before but the models hair looked lovely and it seems great value!

Am hoping it comes during the week when my Hubby is at work cos he doesnt know i've ordered it LOL eeeek!!

Didnt dare tell him after i treated meself to the Smashbox TVS!!

Kel x

Mine arrived today!:57: The Smashbox TSV arrived quickly too. I am really impressed with recent QVC delivery time.

ojon delivered

mine arrived today by courier and yesterdays aot arrived by courier also as ordered 2 the another 3 soboth by courier x

Delivery

Is it a courier or Royal Mail delivery please Sunflower?

Hi,
My 2 Ojon TSVs came today by courrier - that was really quick! Sometimes, if you order one of an item, it comes by RM, but more than one come by courrier - it must be due to the weight, I suppose.

:1::1::1:

Is it a courier or Royal Mail delivery please Sunflower?

I ordered two and it was delivered by courier. I've ordered many items from QVC in the past ??years but this and the Smashbox TSV's are the fastest deliveries I have ever experienced from QVC.

It's arrived!!! Too shattered to test it today, but I'll use it tomorrow. Weird chocolatey/cigarette like smell. Me likey!!

Mine has just arrived and i'm starting to wish I'd ordered two set just from the reviews that people have given here! It definately has an "aroma" to it but will see later if the benefits outweigh the smell (which could easily give me a thumping headache)

Latest posts

Back