Omg - jr in tiana dress

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you for your feedback, Topaz - may will go for one. Will do what I usually do if I'm not sure about somethng, which is to wait until the last presentation and if it's still available in the colour/style i want, then will assume that "it was meant to be" and order. This method stops me spending too much (?!). Sometimes I forget to tune in for the final presentation, in which case I figure can't really have wanted it in the first place ........ well it makes sense to me:grin:

I often do the same thing, wait and if it's still available, it's mine!! I didn't go for the TSV because the sizes seemed to come up a bit smaller. The 2XL was a 46" bust. I could get into it but I wouldn't be comfortable. I go by the inch size rather than the L, XL or 2XL. If it's between 48" - 50" on the bust it should be OK for me. I'm at least one size if not 2 bigger on the top than bottom, so it's impossible to buy suits, two-pieces and usually dresses. My Tiana B dress is the first one I've bought in years. Good luck, I hope you get the one you want and that it fits well.

Are they having a laugh. £63.00 for the tribal print dress made of some polymer type fabric.
The previous dress that looked like a sack was bad enough, and Joy looked very uncomfortable in it but this one is double the price. The presenter wearing it looks terrible. It is very tight round the middle.
I think the whole range is terribly overpriced.

Just had a look to see what all the fuss is about. I'm sorry to those who like them, but they are just saying 'rent a tent' to me, and stretch poly too, yuk yuk.
And why is that big model constantly yanking her skirts, are they riding up even with such a little movement?

Just switch over for a quick squizz and they've got the swirly one on, Brat said it looked like a Miu Miu, I think Moo Moo is more appropriate:mysmilie_17:

Just switch over for a quick squizz and they've got the swirly one on, Brat said it looked like a Miu Miu, I think Moo Moo is more appropriate:mysmilie_17:

Very witty BB. :giggle::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_480::mysmilie_479::mysmilie_851::mysmilie_867::mysmilie_848:

Latest posts

Back