Oooh, a new presenter!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

New presenter alert! New presenter alert!

Some irish bloke just turned up bold as brass - well it's a gold show actually, saying "its my debut show"

i didnt catch his name.

*goes into nicki graham mode*

Who IS he? who IS he? why havent we been told? :talking::devil:

I thought he was a chocoletier(sp?) and fancy food expert? He's nervous(cant blame him!!). Well all our predictions were wrong? - naughty QVC. We'll see how he gets on:sun: QPxx

You can tell he paid good attention when he attended the 'QVC speak' course.

brave choice of knitwear....

It's from a new QVC men's range 'Quaking with Nerves Factory' designed by everyone's favourite madwoman Jeanne Bice. When he turns round, I think you'll find there's a sequin embellished Valium bottle on the back of the sweater

...and they've placed him with a guest so grumpy he makes Victor Meldrew look like Julie Andrews. Poor fella!

So is the Duc D'o guy the replacement for Anthony ? When was this decided I wonder ? Nothing on the Q presenters site. No warninngs. Unlike Craig who arrived with bells & whistles.

Poor guy. I do feel for him. He must be terrified.:sweat::sweat:

It's from a new QVC men's range 'Quaking with Nerves Factory' designed by everyone's favourite madwoman Jeanne Bice. When he turns round, I think you'll find there's a sequin embellished Valium bottle on the back of the sweater

...and they've placed him with a guest so grumpy he makes Victor Meldrew look like Julie Andrews. Poor fella!

Considering there is not much under £100 you would think he would try to look a bit more enthusiastic.
The Duc'Do guy is ok,if he stays hope to see a bit more of his true personality rather than the QVC speak all the time.
By the way i can get Duc'Do chocs in my local poundland. !

Nice to see a new face. I quite lliked the relaxed look BurlZ. At least he looked normal which is a look Charlie has trouble with, be he all suited and booted or sporting little cardies!

How completely bizarre to just start a new presenter without giving us any notice! I remember when Daniel Green started there were loads of trailers a couple of weeks before to introduce him. Same when Debbie Flint came back. I feel a bit sorry for him if he's been chucked in at the deep end.

How completely bizarre to just start a new presenter without giving us any notice! I remember when Daniel Green started there were loads of trailers a couple of weeks before to introduce him. Same when Debbie Flint came back. I feel a bit sorry for him if he's been chucked in at the deep end.
Where did Daniel go to? He was not around too long.

Daniel sited family problems ie his family were still in the US and he wanted to return, but there was some speculation about his popularity and ability. Don't know about this new bloke, why can't he spell his name properly, if that's the original spelling. Sometimes his name's this, sometimes that - whatever. also what is his accent? Not like many Irish people I know and I know a few, sounds part Americanised.
Do wonder whether he will last, aand definitely not in the league of Anthony.

Latest posts

Back