OPI TSV 15/6/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OPI 7 Piece Summer Collection Collection TSV 15/06/23

1x Start To Finish RRP £16.90 + post
1x Nail Envy RRP £21.90 + post
5x Nail Lacquers RRP £74.50 + post (RRP £14.90 + post each)

Total RRP £113.30 + post

Attachments

• OPI TSV 1.jpg
    OPI TSV 1.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 267
  • OPI TSV 2.jpg
    OPI TSV 2.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 269
  • OPI TSV 3.jpg
    OPI TSV 3.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 173
  • OPI TSV 4.jpg
    OPI TSV 4.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 172
  • OPI TSV 5.jpg
    OPI TSV 5.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 269
They are pretty. After years of not having the energy I am getting back into painting my nails. I am rediscovering all my old Leighton Denny polishes. Ancient but a quick shake and still marvellous 😁

OPI 7 Piece Summer Collection with Nail Envy
Item Number: 249603
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £0.00

Flaunt your fingertips all summer long with this seven-piece collection from OPI. You'll receive five Nail Lacquers in a range of summer shades, including Flex on the Beach and I'm Yacht Leaving, together with iconic Nail Envy strengthener and Start To Finish Top & Base Coat, to help you achieve longer, healthier-looking nails. Whether you're off on holiday or planning a dream staycation, you have everything you need to create countless summer looks!

• Delivered to UK mainland only

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items individually, (excluding I'm Yacht Leaving) directly from OPIUK.com you’d pay £98.40. So, to get the entire collection for our Today’s Special Value price of just £34.98, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £63.42.

Nail polish professionals - featuring a signature wide brush with extra thin bristles to achieve smooth coverage in a single stroke, OPI's award-winning nailcare and high-quality formulas can be relied upon to deliver a beautiful-looking manicure every time.

Shades for the season - if you love trying out a variety of nail colours, then you'll adore this special seasonal collection. Featuring five colourful shades including Flex on the Beach and Bikini Boardroom, this set is perfect for freshening up your looks for the summer.

Salon-worthy mani - create the perfect base for your manicure with Nail Envy Original, a 3-in-1 base coat, top coat and strengthening treatment loved by many worldwide. This set also includes nailcare hero Start To Finish, another high-performance formula that can be used as a top coat and as a base to help you seal in your mani and work towards longer, healthier-looking nails.

Contains:

• 1 x Makeout-side Nail Lacquer (15ml) - bright pink creme. A brilliant, chip-resistant, salon-worthy formula to upgrade your at-home manicure and take your nails straight into perfected
  • 1 x Flex on the Beach Nail Lacquer (15ml) - bold coral creme
  • 1 x Bikini Boardroom Nail Lacquer (15ml) - pearl lavender
  • 1 x Surf Naked Nail Lacquer (15ml) - sky blue pearl
  • 1 x I'm Yacht Leaving Nail Lacquer (15ml) - electric turquoise creme
  • 1 x Nail Envy Original (15ml) - a 3-in-1 base coat, topcoat and strengthening treatment formulated to reduce the risk of splitting, peeling or breakages, working towards longer, healthier looking nails. An ideal conditioning base for your manicure, Nail Envy is enriched with hydrolysed wheat protein and calcium
  • 1 x Start To Finish (15ml) - a 3-in-1 treatment that combines a base coat, top coat and a nail strengthener in one high performance nail product, to help ensure your nails are being protected

Good stuff .. nail envy … I need some actually .. been lazy with my nails since Covid 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s brilliant .. and the polish .. I wouldn’t use anything else … and Chanel but that’s a bday or Christmas pressie not everyday purchase lol

Good stuff .. nail envy … I need some actually .. been lazy with my nails since Covid 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s brilliant .. and the polish .. I wouldn’t use anything else … and Chanel but that’s a bday or Christmas pressie not everyday purchase lol
I love the cuticle oil and the nail envy.
Chanel nail polish sounds a lovely pressie what a treat!

They are pretty. After years of not having the energy I am getting back into painting my nails. I am rediscovering all my old Leighton Denny polishes. Ancient but a quick shake and still marvellous 😁
You sound like my twin. Fed up of paying £25.00 for gel varnish thats removed with a machine akin to a power drill hammering at my feeble, dry, flaky nails. Started doing my own with a huge stash of OPI, Nails inc, M&S and the rest. Nails finally have a free edge and look very groomed. The biggest thing for me anyway is the brush. OPI brushes dont have the rounded edge that Nails Inc and Essie have, what a difference it makes not having the cuticle flooded with nail varnish. Its an awful messy look. OPI take note.

I have very long nails so this is more for maintenance, after a few days of applying the serum my nails are so shiny and smooth, I may order another from Q with the varnish.

You sound like my twin. Fed up of paying £25.00 for gel varnish thats removed with a machine akin to a power drill hammering at my feeble, dry, flaky nails. Started doing my own with a huge stash of OPI, Nails inc, M&S and the rest. Nails finally have a free edge and look very groomed. The biggest thing for me anyway is the brush. OPI brushes dont have the rounded edge that Nails Inc and Essie have, what a difference it makes not having the cuticle flooded with nail varnish. Its an awful messy look. OPI take note.
I have far too many LD polishes but mainly in browns, pinks and reds. Love the blue, lilac and turquoise in this set. Have run out of the glorious soft LD blue - think it was bluebell (or maybe not) Was very pretty. Still I have a couple of days to make my mind up 😁

Definitely onto a winner with the no postage charge.
As for this kit I’ve bought the last 2 nail TSV’s in the past few months so it’s a no from me.

Latest posts

Back