OPI TSV - Thursday 26 November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My name is down for one of these - all full sizes makes this TSV equal to last years. Very pleased even if I do probably have a red similar to Meet and Jingle.

Incidentally someone mentioned Smitten With Mittens and if you are after that colour from QVC they're selling it in a four piece set. Look over on the New Beauty Items thread.

OPI 6 Piece Gorgeous Manicure Collection & Bag
Item Number: 229601
QVC Price £36.00
Today's Special Value Price £29.94
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Get the party started with this gorgeous OPI manicure set. You'll get Original Nail Envy (15ml) to help hydrate nails and prevent splitting and Avoplex Replenishing Oil (15ml) with avocado oil to help soften your cuticles. Added to this is Avoplex High Intensity Hand Cream (50ml) to keep dry hands hydrated. For party season glamour, you'll also get three Nail Lacquers (each 15ml): Meet & Jingle (rich crimson), Holiday Glow (chocolate shimmer) and Golden Rainbow (gold with rainbow shimmer). Kit comes with two toe separators and a silver travel bag.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229601

OPI 6 Piece Gorgeous Manicure Collection & Bag
Item Number: 229601
QVC Price £36.00
Today's Special Value Price £29.94
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Get the party started with this gorgeous OPI manicure set. You'll get Original Nail Envy (15ml) to help hydrate nails and prevent splitting and Avoplex Replenishing Oil (15ml) with avocado oil to help soften your cuticles. Added to this is Avoplex High Intensity Hand Cream (50ml) to keep dry hands hydrated. For party season glamour, you'll also get three Nail Lacquers (each 15ml): Meet & Jingle (rich crimson), Holiday Glow (chocolate shimmer) and Golden Rainbow (gold with rainbow shimmer). Kit comes with two toe separators and a silver travel bag.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229601

Thank you SCW. I've really missed you!

I have missed ST so much. Have been dying to know the price of this one. Told MrM that if it's under £30.00 I'll be having it as it's great value (have even half heartedly checked the price of Avoplex and Nail Envy at Boots as a tribute to farting!) and there it is coming in just under £30.00 as Ali Keenan likes to say! Am even planning on staying up to watch the launch - how sad am I?

I have missed ST so much. Have been dying to know the price of this one. Told MrM that if it's under £30.00 I'll be having it as it's great value (have even half heartedly checked the price of Avoplex and Nail Envy at Boots as a tribute to farting!) and there it is coming in just under £30.00 as Ali Keenan likes to say! Am even planning on staying up to watch the launch - how sad am I?

Do you really want an answer to that Valm?

FART. FART. FART.

I DO NOT need this collection. Someone please convince me I don't need it. The only colour I like is the red, that golden sparkle one is way too chunky for my liking. Oh but I do love the red...NO, Chrissi, FART, FART, FART!

Don't like the colours in the TSV. The glitter one that they have put on over the colours looks awful!!!

FART. FART. FART.

I DO NOT need this collection. Someone please convince me I don't need it. The only colour I like is the red, that golden sparkle one is way too chunky for my liking. Oh but I do love the red...NO, Chrissi, FART, FART, FART!
Wouldn't you be able to get the red colour alone on the bay for much, much less than the whole kit, Chrissi?

Don't like the colours in the TSV. The glitter one that they have put on over the colours looks awful!!!

I agree. I stayed up watching as I wouldn't mind trying the treatments, but I don't like any of the colours at all, so this is a no no for me. I didn't get that one either (are you listening, Loveheart??), but I thought the last LD TSV was more appealing than this...

Wouldn't you be able to get the red colour alone on the bay for much, much less than the whole kit, Chrissi?

I am FARTing full stop when it comes to nail stuff, just found a Leighton Denny colour almost identical to the red they are flogging today, along with goodness only knows how many LD colours and Nails Inc colours.

I am so glad I am not the only one that doesn't like the glitter polish in the kit, it looks so cheap and nasty in my humble opinion.

The OPI Crystal File they had on for £13 + postage - I bought the same one on eb*y on Tuesday for £6.50 in total.. I read some reviews on the net for it & they were very good.. It might arrive in the morning :)

I agree. I stayed up watching as I wouldn't mind trying the treatments, but I don't like any of the colours at all, so this is a no no for me. I didn't get that one either (are you listening, Loveheart??), but I thought the last LD TSV was more appealing than this...

I am listening now SS. Glad to hear you f.a.r.ting. Well done Chrissi too. I wanted to like this collection but I still have a nearly full nail envy from last years TSV and I have more hand creams than anyone could use. If it had been on easy pays I may have been slightly tempted but its f.a.r.ting for me on this one.

I'm farting. Colours are nice though I don't think I would use the sparkly one much and I don't need any of the other stuff. I'm hoping there might be a OTO similar to the LD set I've only just started using OPI and need more nail polish colours!

[/B]
Do you really want an answer to that Valm?

Shall we say that it's a rhetorical question then? I did stay up for the launch, I did ring just after midnight, I did druel over the colours - My name is ValM and I am sad! xx

I have purchased too! can't resist an OPI TSV. Not sure if they have put the glitter on too heavy as I have the Disco ball glitter in the silver and you can given that a light cover if you want to...

Latest posts

Back