OPI TSV - Thursday 26 November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't like the colours in the TSV. The glitter one that they have put on over the colours looks awful!!!

I had the Golden Rainbow on the other night over a cerise pink colour and it looked lovely.
It is one of the reasons I am tempted to buy the TSV.

Havent bought yet but went into panic when I put it on just now and saw it was limited stock :LOL:

i've bought mine :)

I really look after my nails and enjoy wearing different colours - but I buy my products from the high street.

I've never ever been interested in nail products from qvc - they seem so expensive - but lately my colours I buy aren't lasting.QVC offer quite a few nail priducts and it was hard to choos ewhat range to go for.OPI with a TSV seemed a good place to start.

If i'm honest,I'm not really into red or brown nails - I'm more a purple,ink,lilac tone person - but I'm looking forward to recieving mine and giving a "high end brand" a go

I do like OPI but as I already have too many nail varnishes including many that look like the TSV colours I'm not going to get it. I already have a full avoplex oil and some nail envy anyway.

Not sure I like the glitter polish either!

I caved and bought it this morning. The way I see it is that if they've had the decency to offer a reduced price, it would be rude of me not to purchase :clapping:

I also bought a bottle of one of the other festive colours from Eb*y last night. I was so disappointed when it wasn't in the TSV!

Im not going for it. Was wanting an nice glittery grey/black one so will either find one or buy the glitter on its own somewhere else.

I've had an email already saying mine is on its way. :)

rainbowdottie, if you are after a lovely purple colour I can recommend by OPI is Black Cherry Chutney - from the Indian Collection. It has a great shimmer and depth to it. I don't wear purples as a rule - have had OPI Ink in the past and didn't like it and have tried some cremes as well.

Shall we say that it's a rhetorical question then? I did stay up for the launch, I did ring just after midnight, I did druel over the colours - My name is ValM and I am sad! xx

You are not if you like them Valm, so enjoy, there are worse addictions ;) ( sayd the woman with a BIG glass of wine as nobody is home and I had a tough week and cleaned the house lol)

I've had an email already saying mine is on its way. :)

rainbowdottie, if you are after a lovely purple colour I can recommend by OPI is Black Cherry Chutney - from the Indian Collection. It has a great shimmer and depth to it. I don't wear purples as a rule - have had OPI Ink in the past and didn't like it and have tried some cremes as well.

Thanks so much - I'm off to hunt for it now :D

I got mine this morning just about the same time :D

Havent tried the colours yet but was impressed to see that the nail envy, avoplex oil and hand cream are all boxed :THUMBSUP:

I thought they would come in boxes as I remember seeing a box displayed next to the hand cream and saw the Nail Envy and Avoplex boxes inside the bag at one stage.

Mine still hasn't arrived.

Got mine this morning. So glad I went for it. Lovely colours and really do need the nail envy. I think it was great value.

My TSV arrived on Thursday and looks fab. I was going on a Team Away Day at work on Thursday so did my nails the evening before. I've therefore not had a chance yet to try the new colours but have applied Golden Rainbow on top of my existing colour (OPI It's a Doozi Says Suzi) and it looks great. Will hopefully get to play with the other colours tonight. x

Latest posts

Back