OPI TSV - Thursday 26 November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had an e-mail from Lena White yesterday which says:

"The set includes all of your favourites to give you gorgeous hands and nails, complemented by three sparkling glamorous lacquers to give your fingers and toes the perfect finish!"

So three colours. The by the "all your favourites"...I'm guessing it could suggest a bottle of Nail Envy...maybe a top coat....? And they normally throw in a little nail file or cuticle stick or something.... Who knows! LOL!

Hi Valm, Does anyone know yet if the Holiday Wishes are going to be in the TSV, I do hope so as I love most of them and can't get them locally. Maybe SCW could do some detective work. My fave is Glove you so much.

Not really sure babytoes but was thinking along the lines that last year's Christmas TSV had the up to date colours in. Saying that though I've noticed on the New Beauty Item thread that there is a four piece Holidays Wishes set which may have my name on it if I don't like the colours in the TSV.

Has anyone looked at the opi.com site recently. They are now selling Dell laptops to match your nail lacquer! How cool is that. Have mentioned this to MrM who said I've got no chance considering the number of colours I have. Spoil sport! x

Not really sure babytoes but was thinking along the lines that last year's Christmas TSV had the up to date colours in. Saying that though I've noticed on the New Beauty Item thread that there is a four piece Holidays Wishes set which may have my name on it if I don't like the colours in the TSV.

Has anyone looked at the opi.com site recently. They are now selling Dell laptops to match your nail lacquer! How cool is that. Have mentioned this to MrM who said I've got no chance considering the number of colours I have. Spoil sport! x

Have since spoken with CS who have confirmed that the Holiday Wishes Collection has in it : Smitten with Mittens (red with gold glitter), Comet Loves Cupid (red creme), Sapphire in the Snow (blue) and Glove you So Much (burgundy).

The rest of the sparkly lacquers in this collection are : Crimson Carol (red with red and gold glitter), Dear Santa (red with gold glitter but not as bright as SWM), Holiday Glow (brown with glitter), Merry Midnight (purple with glitter) and Shim-mery Chic (bronze with glitter). I'm guessing there will be a red in the TSV and I'm really hoping for HG and MM. Shim-mery Chic is the only one of those that I think is bleh.

Thanks VALM - am really into OPI at the moment.

BTW the Pink Nail Envy is back in stock for anyone who has been waiting for it :up2:

Thanks for the tsv info Sazza.. It looks ok, though not sure that the middle colour pictured is Merry Midnight, it doesn't look purple.. But maybe im wrong :hi:

Middle one looks like it could be Shimmery Chic.

Oh really, thanks Sazza.. Though am a bit miffed theres no Merry Midnight, thought it would be a dead cert for the tsv.. The buggers! :cheeky:

I have e-mailed to find out what is in the set, will post details when I get a reply.

Thanks for the info Sazza so please there is a avoplex oil there as I am nearly out. I know I won't be able to resist ...

Latest posts

Back