Perricone - Dont be sucked in

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi,

I bought the Perricone Eye Lift, and got it about 3 days ago.

Have to say, I'm amazed at the results!

My eyes have circles that look like bruises, and had huge bags underneath as well.

The serum has so far made the bags disappear completely, and the circles noticeably diminish, and in only 3 days!

Have to admit, I AM impressed.

Cheers,
karen

As regards NV Perricone its worth looking at what he uses but..... you can get same effects from looking around and doing some research -- re. glycolic acid which I find brill for my older skin come from sugar cane sugar so you can do your own glycolic scrub just using sugar and olive oil, try it its amazing also if you lookon I Herb its an american supplement site they do a myriad of toiletries skin care , vitamins there is a range called Skin Eternal and all the ingredients are recommended by Perricone, try the cream and the supplement - its soo cheap even from states ito only 4 dollars and there are so many lovely natural products to try .................. have a look i dont recommend stuff much but its been a god send to my poor aging menopausal bod and mind lol !!!!!

I use iHerb too and have for years and love it. The delivery charge has gone up the other day to $6, what a shame.
And beware of UK customs sharges, do not exceed £15 when bying ulless you have to.

Is it wrong that when I read the thread title my mind went to a rather naughty place? :wonder:

Yes, HoodedClaw, terribly terribly wrong. If, however, the thread title had been: 'Dyson - don't be sucked in', I would have perhaps understood your mind going to the naughty place, and if that had indeed been the case, I would have severely disapproved and even been a bit worried on your behalf - although with a thread title like that, it would have perhaps constituted a warning... :sweat:

... just thinking of BurlyBear's avatar actually... although that looks more like a 'Henry'... :hi:

I am very sensitive to anything with AHA's in and too many chemicals. Having really suffered with dry and sensitive skin for many years I tried Liz Earle and my skin transformed. Tried Eve Lom and my skin hated it (but discovered it contained mineral oil. The Elemis Pro Radience also works for me, although I do prefer Liz Earle. But NOTHING beats Emma Hardie Moringa Balm. I swear that stuff is heaven on a tub, and my sensitive skin loves it, and my nose loves the smell of it. Despite the sensitivity of my skin, I do have good genes and hate the sun- always have. However what suits me wont suit everyone, but anti ageing claims are serious bol****s if you ask me, may as well burn a couple of fifty quid notes. At least I enjoy my routine, the smell of the Moringa balm soothes me at night and my Cleanse and Polish wakes me up in the morning!

You know it's very hard to find a simple, uncomplicated, non-toxic sounding moisturiser. Everything seems to promise the earth & everything contains some unique, magical anti-ageing ingredient along with other ingredients on the label as long as you arm, not to mention a hefty price tag.
I don't want it!
I've said it before, all I want is something simple that will keep my skin comfortable.
Maybe I'm not alone. I found this today -
The great skincare con - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-154819/The-great-skincare-con.html

Latest posts

Back