Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Perricone 5 Piece Must-Have Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.232764

Auto-Delivery Perricone 5 Piece Must-Have Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235411

QVC Price £225.00
Todays Special Value £149.97
P&P £4.95

This fantastic collection from Perricone features five must-have skincare treatments, including iconic, top-rated Cold Plasma, lightweight and hydrating Face Finishing Moisturizer, glow-boosting No Foundation Foundation, and more. Boasting a complete regime to help tackle visible signs of ageing, this Perricone selection is a must-have to update your skincare stocks, or start your journey to more radiant, luminous-looking skin.

Prep, prime and perfect your skin - apply your luxurious skincare products, either before bed or in the morning after cleansing, then smooth on your No Foundation Foundation in a universal, buildable shade to soften and minimise the appearance of imperfections, without settling into fine lines.

Science-led innovation - formulated by world-renowned dermatologist and nutritionist Dr. Nick Perricone, this scientifically formulated skincare range features innovative treatments that contain patented technologies to help tackle various signs of skin ageing. If you know what you want from your skincare, and want products at the cutting edge of the industry, this collection is for you.

Stay stocked up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive one more delivery of this collection in 60 days, at today's fantastic price.

Contains:

1 x Face Finishing Moisturizer (59ml; full size) - a gel-like cream that has been formulated to melt effortlessly into your skin to help leave your complexion looking and feeling dewy, hydrated and comforted. Infused with alpha lipoic acid and DMAE technology
1 x High Potency Amine Face Lift (30ml; full size) - this targeted treatment has been developed to firm the look of your skin, while also helping to smooth, refine and tone. Infused with DMAE technology and vitamin C ester
1 x No Foundation Foundation (30ml; full size) - developed with a combination of skincare ingredients and mineral extracts, this lightweight product helps to keep your skin looking smooth, radiant and even. Features SPF30 and alpha lipoic acid, plus a fragrance-free and sulphate-free formula
1 x Cold Plasma (30ml; full size) - arguably the most iconic product from Perricone, this anti-ageing cream has been formulated to help hydrate, plump, brighten and tone the look of your skin, and works to increase the efficacy of your other products. Infused with Perricone’s signature anti-oxidant DMAE extract, plus a liquid crystal delivery system
1 x Firming Eye Cream (15ml; full size) - a gentle yet effective eye cream developed to promote the look of firm, smooth skin around your delicate eye area, while also delivering rich moisture. Features a hypoallergenic formula and is safe for sensitive complexions. Infused with polyphenols

How to use:

Firming Eye Cream:

After using your desired eye treatment, apply along the contours of your eyes in gentle, patting motions
Can be used both morning and evening

Cold Plasma:

After cleansing your skin, use your fingertips to apply all over the face in the morning and evening
Follow with your chosen treatment

High Potency Amine Face Lift:

Apply in the morning after cleansing and toning in a circular motion, taking it up behind the ears, down the neck, and around to the back of the neck
Follow with moisturiser and SPF if needed

Face Finishing Moisturizer:

Apply a pearl-sized amount every morning and night
Apply in a circular motion to your face and neck over any serum or treatment products

No Foundation Foundation:

Dispense two to three drops onto your fingertips
Dot on forehead, cheeks and chin
Press and blend into skin until a smooth, invisible veil is achieved

The Amine Face Lift is 59 ml, not 30 as it is written in the description.

Quote of the day from Silly Halliday (not a typo) in relation to Cold Plasma Sub D pay one easy pay today, £50 and the £50 you're saving today*, put it towards the TSV because and I quote "you've got to spend what you save or there's no use saving" .......erm......ok. :mysmilie_17:

* you're not really saving as you'll be having to pay the other £50 in thirty days time, but don't let that come in the way of a sale hey Silly Halliday?

Have you ever thought about the amount of saving if not buying at all?:mysmilie_11:

Anyway, I think the set is a very good offer considering the usual prices of the products. But I have already bought the German set so I am out of this. So far I am very pleased with the hypo eye cream and I am looking forward to trying other Perricone products to see if they are really as great as said in the presentations. Mind you I also have other nice things to put on my skin, e.g Niod, Alpha-H, ....:)

Have you ever thought about the amount of saving if not buying at all?:mysmilie_11:

I agree Ani, I don't think about it because it's something I wouldn't consider buying in the first place, but Ms Halliday seems to think it's a good idea so spend what you save, her words, not mine. :mysmilie_3:

I've not tried this range and I've a well stocked draw of products at the moment. However, I've read good things about it. I've yet to watch the demonstration aka 'hard sell' and I plan to sit down later, with a glass of port and some stilton so I may succumb. :thinking:.

Has anyone received this? Mine wasn't dispatched until yesterday and no email from the courier as yet. They usually dispatch the same or next day and I have the order within 3-4.

Latest posts

Back