Peter Simon for a knighthood!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Iv really enjoyed Peter's stint today. I told my mum to tune in and she had a good laugh, I know they are there to sell but shopping telly really can make a difference to people. I had a really down day today and so look forward to tuning in at 6.30pm for Peters shift. I cant believe Im saying this but Im off to bed after Peter finishess at 10pm. James is on afterwards but I must be tired because Im not stopping up to watch the slippery hunk tonight.

Bid has managed to cheer me and my mam up today. Even if its just 2 people, but sure there are many in the same boat, Peter has made a big difference. Iv made my first purchase, the blue magic, I dont think I will buy much, maybe the odd item, but I will continue to watch Bid, I love it now! There will be no looking back!

Pola, just saw your first post! Welcome. Wasnt it funny last night? do join us.

New poster alert!

Peter was hilarious last night. I was cringing and laughing in equal measure.

A few nights ago he was selling some British bird ornaments. A robin, a "yellow tit" (no such bird) and a "white chaffinch" (no such bird).

:thinking:
Did you notice that I think the birdsong was the same for each one lol! I didn't think those birds actually existed either! You're a fast learner Pola, ENJOY! (or cringe as the case maybe) :giggle:

Thanks, Tristar and Nikki! I've been watching Bid and reading the forum for quite a while. Finally caved and decided to join in as everyone here has entertained me so much!

Fingers crossed for the 'Best of Peter Simon' DVD sometime soon. It'll be £1 (plus shipping and call). Also Peter Simon doll with real sounds!

This is just a suggestion guys, Graham who owns this site used to have some sort of affiliation with QVC, I'm fairly new so don't know all the history but I think it was some sort of commission based thing. Anyway, out of the blue late last year I think it was, Q ended the affiliation deal & Graham's really struggling to keep this site going. He's done threads about it on here, sounds utterly devastaing for him financially.

Entirely up to you, of course, but for all those who are "happy shoppers", (Sounds like a contradiction in terms when said on the Bid forum lol), you know what I mean, you can become VIP shopper for a one off fee of £6. If you can support Graham & this site it would be fab! Ta ever so x. (The link is at the top of the page). People can also do dontations too if/when they want to subsequently, even few quid can help a lot x.

Last edited:
Id buy the perter simon comedy dvd maybe could be a collection of his anecdotes, monologues, to camera etc. But I would love an x rated James Russell DVD where he talks dirty, just usual reading details out but in his nice and dim grubby essex voice. Maybe we could Have a James Russel doll, with the hair, and his suit with suit vest underneath jacket like he worse last night, he hasnt go waistcoat tonight, anyway the doll would be good. I could kiss it goodnight and take his clothes off, he could sit up on my bookcase with his suit vest still on but his suit grey trousers around his ankles!!! yes, yes lets hope we get dolls and dvds, Peters would be a laugh a minute on his dvd.

I'd really rather no go there Tristar! Making me feel quite nausious :puke: sorry

Last edited:
Hmm...I used to have a pretend Post Office set when I was a younger, it had a little cardboard post office window and stamps and money and all sorts what fun (age 3 btw, not last year before anyone says anything!) - I'm thinking a Bid kids play set, you set a little studio model to play with, plus figures of the presenters and a selection of things to sell. You could press buttons for sounds too!

Id buy the perter simon comedy dvd maybe could be a collection of his anecdotes, monologues, to camera etc. But I would love an x rated James Russell DVD where he talks dirty, just usual reading details out but in his nice and dim grubby essex voice. Maybe we could Have a James Russel doll, with the hair, and his suit with suit vest underneath jacket like he worse last night, he hasnt go waistcoat tonight, anyway the doll would be good. I could kiss it goodnight and take his clothes off, he could sit up on my bookcase with his suit vest still on but his suit grey trousers around his ankles!!! yes, yes lets hope we get dolls and dvds, Peters would be a laugh a minute on his dvd.

Can we please now get back to shopping telly and leave the pervy fantasies for more suitable websites?

Is not like there's loads of sites for that kind of thing anyway.

Can we please now get back to shopping telly and leave the pervy fantasies for more suitable websites?

Is not like there's loads of sites for that kind of thing anyway.
100% absoflippinlutley E!! :clapping:

But then, Guy is a complete love god.

And Mark Ryes is a cheeky sex imp.

:puke:

Latest posts

Back