Philosophy TSV 09/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just phoned QVC and the website is correct. I'm a bit dissapointed now, it's not the strongest scent in the world as it is.

i remember the very first philiosphy tsv it was fab. skincare, perfume, solid perfume and grace body lotion. all boxed. beautiful i think it may have been around 10 years ago

I had a TSV many years ago, too, which was a mixture of all sorts - Purity Made Simple, Poreless Flawless, shower gel, lipgloss, etc. It was on Auto Delivery and the lipgloss and shower gel changed each time. I might be confusing more than one TSV, though - it was a long time ago!

I've just phoned QVC and the website is correct. I'm a bit dissapointed now, it's not the strongest scent in the world as it is.

Thanks for checking and letting us know. You might be ok - the Amazing Grace EdT I've nearly finished is not too weak. I actually prefer some Chanel perfumes in EdT form, rather than EdeP.

Do you think it's a mistake on the QVC website (wouldn't be the first time, after all!) that they say the Amazing and Pure Grace perfumes are Eau do Toilette but the Baby Grace is Eau de Parfum?

I've taken a risk and gone for the Baby Grace, too. I agree it is a bit of an odd mix in one set but I (think I) like the bits and pieces so don't mind. I was going to say I don't mind about no body lotion/butter because I've got tons and tons but I've got litres of shower gel as well :blush:

i know baby grace is the EDP as there is a new item of it & its £69.50 for 120ml edp

For some reason, neither the order confirmation or the details of the order on my account actually shows which option I've ordered - I'm 99% sure I ordered Baby Grace, but all it shows for the option is MFX 00. I'm at work so can't call CS so could someone else who ordered Baby Grace just confirm they got that option code too?

Thanks!

For some reason, neither the order confirmation or the details of the order on my account actually shows which option I've ordered - I'm 99% sure I ordered Baby Grace, but all it shows for the option is MFX 00. I'm at work so can't call CS so could someone else who ordered Baby Grace just confirm they got that option code too?

Thanks!

Hi MFX 00 is on my order info and i ordered Baby Grace HTH.

Thanks!

Yeah, my order confirmation says MFX 00 for Baby Grace too. But let me take a moment to have a rant about how stupid and annoying it is that the emails don't say what option you have ordered in most cases (or ever?). It drives me mad! Why oh why can they not just state it to make it clear ... and give us chance to call to change it while there's still time if we see we've made a mistake with an order. If they can put "MFX 00", they can put "Baby Grace"!

:mysmilie_51:

Yeah, my order confirmation says MFX 00 for Baby Grace too. But let me take a moment to have a rant about how stupid and annoying it is that the emails don't say what option you have ordered in most cases (or ever?). It drives me mad! Why oh why can they not just state it to make it clear ... and give us chance to call to change it while there's still time if we see we've made a mistake with an order. If they can put "MFX 00", they can put "Baby Grace"!

Totally agree. I am delighted to be getting the EDP Baby Grace but its a little unfair that the other two choices are EDT - very unfair!

I really like philosophy skincare, I love purity & microdelivery. I really like the peels.
The moisturisers are ok, not tried an eye cream - any good?

But I don't rate their body products at all, I like a stronger formulae, I like ABC skin wash for morning showers, if it's nighttime I like something luxurious, like elemis.

I really like philosophy skincare, I love purity & microdelivery. I really like the peels.
The moisturisers are ok, not tried an eye cream - any good?

But I don't rate their body products at all, I like a stronger formulae, I like ABC skin wash for morning showers, if it's nighttime I like something luxurious, like elemis.

its intresting how everyone is different

I really like Philosophy lotions, body creams, shower gels and the Amazing Grace perfumes in both EDPs and EDTs. Even though it fades on me shortly after spraying, it is one of the few perfumes where people say, "Ooh, what's that lovely smell?" Or "someone smells good".

I am going for the Baby Grace.

Thank you for the info SCW and all the feedback lovely forumites.

Exactly, AND the option code doesn't even give you a clue either, useless!

Do you think it's a mistake on the QVC website (wouldn't be the first time, after all!) that they say the Amazing and Pure Grace perfumes are Eau do Toilette but the Baby Grace is Eau de Parfum?

I've taken a risk and gone for the Baby Grace, too. I agree it is a bit of an odd mix in one set but I (think I) like the bits and pieces so don't mind. I was going to say I don't mind about no body lotion/butter because I've got tons and tons but I've got litres of shower gel as well :blush:

I hadn't even noticed that, I ordered the Amazing Grace, if it is EDT then it is not such a good deal as I thought. I'm going to give them a call and find out.

Thanks for checking and letting us know. You might be ok - the Amazing Grace EdT I've nearly finished is not too weak. I actually prefer some Chanel perfumes in EdT form, rather than EdeP.

i know baby grace is the EDP as there is a new item of it & its £69.50 for 120ml edp

Totally agree. I am delighted to be getting the EDP Baby Grace but its a little unfair that the other two choices are EDT - very unfair!

I have had an email from Philosophy advertising the TSV and it states the perfumes are all Edt!

I absolutely agree with you. I am not going to order this TSV but did succumb to the Lola Rose. I "tapped the app" for the first time ever as I was on the phone to someone and the colour I wanted had gone limited. However on my account it just states the item I have ordered, not the actual colour combination. This is pretty rubbish when you think about it!

I fancy this but I've never tried Philosophy before. Can anyone tell me in more plain English what the 3 scents are like?

Pure Grace, to me, is a crisp, clean cotton kind of scent, whereas Amazing Grace is a bit softer, floral and more feminine. I've never tried Baby Grace. Hope that helps a bit!

why not a mix of items all those shower gels. no body lotion/body butter/scrub a bit odd imo. if you did not get the molton brown tsv and you were thinking individual pressies then its ok but still not great

Yes, i would have much preferred that they did shower gel, body lotion, scrub, EDT etc in each fragrance family, as they've done in the past, particularly as - as you say - the Molton Brown TSV was heavy on the shower gel. I can never have enough body lotion, I get through loads of it, and I love their tubs of body butter.

This TSV is ideal as I have plenty body lotions, but am on my very last bottle of shower gel. I went for baby grace this time as its the only one I haven't tried before.

Thanks all. I've gone for the baby grace in the hope that it is EDP and so I at least get a chance to have a sniff at all the graces in some way! I really need to top up on shower gels.

Latest posts

Back