Pipa in a Wig at 5pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Had a shock to see Pipa in a wig! It's too long and ratty looking, TBH - and the colour is insipid considering the strong colours she's had in her natural hair, and it makes her look even thinner due to it being too long. Is she wearing it for herslef, or is she promoting a new line of up-coming wigs to QVC? Am asking this because the presenters are fond of promoting things in advance these days! :tongue2:

Small picture

Hi:hi:
I really like the wig on Pipa. I bet it is expensive!

:rock::rock::rock:

I only looked at Pipa online after reading about the wig on the forum. The picture is very small, but it looks OK to me. Perhaps in HD and big screen, the effect would be different!:thinking2::thinking2::thinking2:

She's not been a great advert for them so far - she's complained that it's too hot and that the hair is tickling her and irritating her. That'll get them selling, Pipa - well done, love ;)

pippa looked like carole voderman...
she did refer to the thread by saying that she still has her own hair underneath...glad to hera it as she looks amazing.... with her own hair....:cheeky:

Pipa said in a later show that there was a range of wigs and hairpieces coming up in a couple of months time.

Oh dear not a good look for her. Makes her nose look really pointy for a start.

Oh we will be getting a range of cheap plastic wigs, oh no high end fashion.:dull: How very IW, they do wiggies alot.

Oh dear not a good look for her. Makes her nose look really pointy for a start.
Oh we will be getting a range of cheap plastic wigs, oh no high end fashion.:dull: How very IW, they do wiggies alot.

All she needs is a black cat and a broom.

Linda :hi:

Latest posts

Back