Chuntley’s new haircut

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Her new hair style suits her. But, she still has the extensions. They have been done beautifully, though. I used to wear them, and it was a wonderful feeling of freedom when they were taken out. However, maybe the process has improved by now and they are more comfortable. She did well with that blabber mouth, Simon Wilson, in spite of his constant interruptions. I wonder if he is somewhat hard of hearing, and doesn't realise when he is talking over people.

Sh e also condfirmed that she isn't married. So did she ever get married in the first place?

Indeed it is. She did not cut it herself.

The first bob she had in 2020 was a DIY job, as shown by the video that she posted online. I thought she said she’d done the current one as well, but it looks professionally done. In my opinion, (not that it matters,) is that the bob would look even better a little bit longer.

The first bob she had in 2020 was a DIY job, as shown by the video that she posted online. I thought she said she’d done the current one as well, but it looks professionally done. In my opinion, (not that it matters,) is that the bob would look even better a little bit longer.
Sorry, I don't understand the last end of the sentence?
It is correct that she did do the 2020 cut herself, but 2 years later (circa) this one has been done professionally. No big deal.

She did cut her hair herself, then had it finished/tidied up professionally

So..having been stuck at home with a lurgy for a few days I decided to give myself a fresh do in between coughing & spluttering! I’ll need to book in with my lovely @lewistreasurehair to properly perfect it but it’s not bad for a home haircut, I think!

Sorry, I don't understand the last end of the sentence?
It is correct that she did do the 2020 cut herself, but 2 years later (circa) this one has been done professionally. No big deal.

By my final sentence, I meant that I think a slightly longer bob would suit her even better. Her DIY one was a tad linger than the professional cut one. However, as hair grows it doesn’t really matter. 😉

By my final sentence, I meant that I think a slightly longer bob would suit her even better. Her DIY one was a tad linger than the professional cut one. However, as hair grows it doesn’t really matter. 😉
Sorry, I didn't read it properly.

Sorry, I didn't read it properly.

No problem at all. 🙂 I probably didn’t explain myself properly. On that ”theme” ….. my last post should also have read “Her DIY one was a tad LONGER than the professionally cut one” not “linger.“ 😉

I think you're right, Mazza. He's an insensitive old git.
Who adores the sound of his own voice. Did anyone see that Fecking squirrel broch? Someones pissing themselves somewhere - I'd be.

Remember the 'Nan' sketch with the
"F**king wooden squirrel" ?

No problem at all. 🙂 I probably didn’t explain myself properly. On that ”theme” ….. my last post should also have read “Her DIY one was a tad LONGER than the professionally cut one” not “linger.“ 😉
:)

Who adores the sound of his own voice. Did anyone see that Fecking squirrel broch? Someones pissing themselves somewhere - I'd be.

Remember the 'Nan' sketch with the
"F**king wooden squirrel" ?
I didn’t but have just been for a look. Oh, dear….in the “gold” absolutely not and in the “silver” with the black enamel it looks more like a skunk…..

I didn’t but have just been for a look. Oh, dear….in the “gold” absolutely not and in the “silver” with the black enamel it looks more like a skunk…..
Trigger warning for Butcher & wilson fans:

I think one of them actually may have sold out. It does look like a skunk & S didn't like that being mentioned (designer FU'd?) At best it's a chipmonk - worst a squnk.

Who buys this nasty tat? I fess that I liked the ruby slippers. Now, about that Octopus (WTF & Why? )

Trigger warning for Butcher & wilson fans:

I think one of them actually may have sold out. It does look like a skunk & S didn't like that being mentioned (designer FU'd?) At best it's a chipmonk - worst a squnk.

Who buys this nasty tat? I fess that I liked the ruby slippers. Now, about that Octopus (WTF & Why? )
I don't like any of his designs, except the dancing couple, which I have, but do not wear because it's a bit too flamboyant for my current style of dress. Who collects his products? Some may be gullible people who think the pieces will fetch some good cash in the future. Others will want the attention some of the big, outrageous pieces bring them. Just because someone comments or compliments you on your jewelry or clothes doesn't mean that they like really them.

If you have any of the original B&W brooches (including dancing couple), they were much better quality and some of them do re-sell at big prices. The more recent ones are cheap tat. I have to confess I bought that little monkey brooch holding the pearl and I liked it but it seems to have run off and joined the circus, never to be seen again. No idea what I did with it.

CC

Latest posts

Back