Pipa looking ever so slightly orange!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I also wanted to say that the Carole hochman stuff looks rubbish (sorry to be so blunt), thin cotton trousers with no shape, skimpy wrap-over on the tie robes etc. Much cheaper on Chelmsford market, or for real good quality nightwear go to Mark's.

Linda

I have quite a few pieces of Carole Hochman - no matter what it appears like on the screen it is comfortable, soft, cosy, cool and washes extremely well. I cannot praise it highly enough. I have a robe of hers and, despite my well endowed ultra-curvy frame it wraps over very modestly and I have no problem being seen nipping to the wheelie bin in it! I am even going to get a set to do my yoga in!

Funny, I just logged on to ask the same question. All she needs are 2 long straw plaits and she would look like Dolly Daydream.:blush:

I also wanted to say that the Carole hochman stuff looks rubbish (sorry to be so blunt), thin cotton trousers with no shape, skimpy wrap-over on the tie robes etc. Much cheaper on Chelmsford market, or for real good quality nightwear go to Mark's.

Linda
Hi Linda, I thought that about Carol Hochman stuff then I tried a pair of pj's, they are so comfortable and beautifully finished. I now have 3 sets and would never go back to M&S which is what I used to buy. The quality is fantastic.
Bobbie

Pippa must have fake tan on because a real tan dont tend to make you go orange, but a golden brown,so bet thats what it will be.

Pipa looks awful as a peroxide blonde.It hardens her features terribly, and along with the orange face and aunt sally blusher it's a really unflattering look imho.

Shame,because she is an attractive lady without all that slap and bleach.:rock

I think Pipa is ace, but must admit I thought she'd made a bit of a boob last night with the new look. The blonde hair is so ageing on her, and she looked badly sunburnt. It was making me feel boiling hot looking at her red skin! Still think she's ace though - just not with that look!

I got a shock last night when I put the TV on before going to bed I thought OMG what has happened to Pipa, she usually looks really good but this was not a good look.

Hello and welcome to the forum felinegirl :)

I have loads of CH sleepwear and think it is great

She did look orange...so many colours going on it was a little sore on the eyes!

I loved her blonde before but I think with the tan it was just TOO much.

She did look orange...so many colours going on it was a little sore on the eyes!

I liked her blonde before as well Irishbliss but not with that skintone. Thankfully for Pippa, if she whether she has burnt in the sun or badly fakebaked, it will soon go away and be back to her old self.

Bet

Agree 100% when she was paler the blonde hair suited her but with the tan it just looked wrong. I also liked her with her red hair though.

On the subject of Carol Hochman I'm a fan too, her pjs are great to wear around the house in the evening.

I think Pipa is ace, but must admit I thought she'd made a bit of a boob last night with the new look. The blonde hair is so ageing on her, and she looked badly sunburnt. It was making me feel boiling hot looking at her red skin! Still think she's ace though - just not with that look!

I agree Pipa is my favourite, but this is not a good look. I'm sure it won't last long and she'll soon tone it down.

Hi Linda, I thought that about Carol Hochman stuff then I tried a pair of pj's, they are so comfortable and beautifully finished. I now have 3 sets and would never go back to M&S which is what I used to buy. The quality is fantastic.
Bobbie

CH's sleepwear is just the best and better quality than M&S, I love it (and have far too much of it)!:tongue2:

what a shame Pipa had to clash with her robe:cheeky:

I have quite a few pieces of Carole Hochman - no matter what it appears like on the screen it is comfortable, soft, cosy, cool and washes extremely well. I cannot praise it highly enough. I have a robe of hers and, despite my well endowed ultra-curvy frame it wraps over very modestly and I have no problem being seen nipping to the wheelie bin in it! I am even going to get a set to do my yoga in!

Oh, thanks for that, I might try some myself in that case, love nice PJs etc.

Linda

saw her last night and having readthe earlier comments expected her to look more orange than she did TBH! still think she probably overdid the sunbathing a bit and prefer her with dark or red hair.

Pipa usually looks amazing and her skin usually looks lovely !! However, I watched the Lola Rose hour last night and although she didn't look too brown/orange, her skin looked aged. Not sure whether it was due to the lights, the makeup, the fake tan or the natural tan though tbh :confused::)

Latest posts

Back