Pipa

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ophelia I think her daughter's name is.

CC
My daughter always had three favourite names for a daughter, Fleur, Kitty & Ophelia, her married name is Ball so they got jettisoned. As did May, Summer & Autumn because they sound like dances & Jasmine which could be a Thai side dish!

My children only have one name but most of my grandchildren and great grandchildren have two but within the family they are all addressed by their given name. I can’t be doing with calling people by their initials sounds ridiculous to me. Not keen on double barrel names either I don’t see the point.

We all have 3 but I think that was the old way of appeasing old aunts and mothers.

I don’t have any but was always determined to have one only and that totally different to anyone in the family.

My MIL was the sort who would dig graves for 100 years to get a connection to anyone mentioned in conversation which would have negated any ideas I may have had to originality!

We have this family thing where you are given your name at birth...BUT if you dont look like your name as you get older then we change your name to something else. That is used more than your name on your birth certificate

I like Pipa but find her voice so irritating. She is so loud I have to turn my volume down & it’s worse when she gets hyper he voice goes high pitched and squeaky. Drives me nuts.
Used to like Pipa back in the day with her short hair and fun approach. Can't watch her now!

Latest posts

Back