Pompoooooos

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I didn't see the beginning of the show, so it might have been explained, but where is Harald today? It seems a bit off to have his shows on without him or some other compant representative. It's not the same - he makes it.

Choo are still all ze pwincesses...wiz or wizout Harald.

:wink:

Love the guy, and the clothes aren't bad at all - but the shows do lack oomph without his awesome presence.

Have taken the plunge and gone for the plain black wrap dress (was previously a tsv) decent reviews so hope it's a winner!!

The wrap dress is fantastic. I wear it with leggings and Ugg boots/Fitflop Mukluks. I bought another of his wrap dresses in black from Ebay for £15 which is fab too. They are so well made. Enjoy

The only remotely fashionable stuff over the whole weekend was Pompoos. The Marta Jonnson shoes were nice although a bit pricey, but yet again the Q fashion is so strange. Trendy shoes, godawful everything else. The Marta J shoes with the leopard print soles were really smart, can quite see someone wearing them with a storybook knit cardi!!!

The only remotely fashionable stuff over the whole weekend was Pompoos. The Marta Jonnson shoes were nice although a bit pricey, but yet again the Q fashion is so strange. Trendy shoes, godawful everything else. The Marta J shoes with the leopard print soles were really smart, can quite see someone wearing them with a storybook knit cardi!!!

I can't believe that you said that; I think that most of the Pompoos stuff is awful and certainly no more fashionable than any other brand on QVC. In fact, some of it was down right frumpy looking, even on the models! All those wired/stiff frills and garish colours! The wrap dress looked nice but that's about it. I bet that if Kim (of Kim and Co) produced a red dress with stiff black frills everyone would be saying how awful it was. Just because Harald apparantly had an awful childhood and is kind to animals and children doesn't make him a great designer. His taste (or lack of it) is evident; to me at least. I don't have anything against him but just because we find him amusing doesn't make his clothing any better than anyone elses.

Liked some of the M J shoes though!

Latest posts

Back