Prai

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
How many more creams are this company going to bring out each one sounding as if it is from outer space.would never buy it .:yawn:

Me neither. If they are such amaaaaazing products, why aren't they sold elsewhere i.e. department stores? And the Prai woman is intensely annoying. All she does is use scare tactics and the constant references to "turkey necks" quite frankly puts me off completely. And all this guff about Prai roots and moon dust or whatever........well, I think its a load of baloney. I doubt any of it is any good and QVC don't provide a full ingredient list - I bet the stuff is packed with silicones (esp the serums). I also think layering product upon product onto your skin does it no good at all. I'm all for cleansing, moisturising and a dab of eye-cream (and I am partial to a bit of Aromessence or Liz Earle Superbalm Concentrate at night) but I think the rest is just a sales and marketing ploy to get us to buy more stuff the skin can do without. Just my opinion.

That woman drives me up the wall & I don't think I'm alone? & with Chu(30dayMBG)ntley I am in outer space.
can't stand all this 'now girls'/' now ladies', never take any notice of the products!

I don't know about the products containing Mars dust or not, but she does talk straight from Uranus. :nod:

Latest posts

Back