Prai

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boris Bear

Registered Shopper
Prai is back on Thursday according to the QVC Facebook page and Cathy is very excited to reveal what she's bringing. Well as we have had the stuff from Mars maybe it's something from a different planet, Uranus?

Just looked at the Prai website, and its like the CEO, paragraphs of gobbledygook that tell you nothing ! - except you can buy this product only via the website or on the shopping channels. Classy !

PRAI 4 Piece Platinum Lift & Firm Collection
Item Number: 200905
QVC Price £48.50
Today's Special Value Price £39.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

PRAI Platinum Lift and Firm Collection. This four-piece collection showcases PRAIs popular throat and d‚colletage cream, a hydrating day cream, dual action facial peel and a brand new firming concentrate all housed in a Union Jack-inspired bag. Discover high performance skincare at its best with this deluxe PRAI collection.

Who is this collection for?
Perfect for mature skin, this complete skincare routine helps target the signs of ageing for a smoother, younger-looking complexion

Contains:

1 x New PRAI Pure Prai Firming Concentrate Serum (30ml) – this silky smooth serum helps provide optimal hydration for your skin and relieves the appearance of fine lines to give a more youthful look to your complexion. Blend a few drops on to cleansed skin until absorbed and follow with your day/night cream
1 x PRAI Essential Dual Action Facial Peel (237ml) – designed to provide a ‘mini facial’ in a bottle, it leaves your skin smoother and softer to the touch whilst helping to maintain the skin’s optimum hydration levels. Apply to cleansed skin in a circular motion, rinse with water and follow with your moisturiser
1 x PRAI Platinum Ultimate Firm and Contour Creme (50ml) - this luxuriously rich moisturiser instantly hydrates dry, parched skin and helps provide a more firmer look to your complexion. Enriched with precious platinum particles and crushed freshwater pearls
1 x PRAI Ageless Throat & Decolletage Crème (50ml) - this lightweight formula is designed to pamper the fragile skin of your throat and décolleté area leaving skin feeling silky soft and smooth

Likely to re-order this item?
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection once every 90 days for a 12-month period at Today’s Special Value Price.

To place an Auto Delivery order, please call 0800 50 40 30 and quote item number: 201000

Behind the brand
The prai root has been used for centuries in Thailand as a natural soothing agent, and a concentrated extract from this root is incorporated in the majority of PRAI's beauty products. PRAI combines this exotic, natural ingredient with the latest advancements in modern beauty treatments to create their effective skincare range.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.200905

its avaiable to buy now only on this link as typing the number in to the website does not work on this one yet

Uranus ? eh ?

What with this stuff with 'ingredients' from Thailand and outer space, Ojon with its roots from up the Amazon (?), Alpha H from Australia, Ultrasun from Switzerland, is there anything we can market in Broadstairs or Canvey Island to flog on qvc ???? answers on a postcard please !!!!!!

With Platinum ... another inert metal that will do nothing for skin other than sit on top of it: just like the "real 24ct gold" that the boggly martian is normally extolling in her exclusive potions. Oil and water emulsion with added irrelevant bits for the gullible. Kerching!

is there anything we can market in Broadstairs or Canvey Island to flog on qvc ???? answers on a postcard please !!!!!!

I'd pay to see her extolling the virtues of the kipper and candy floss décolletage cream. ("Do you want salt and vinegar on that...?")

I don't want anything from Uranus (nor anyone else's). I reckon it's something from Venus, harvested during it's transition last week. Best snap up and stockpile the cream now ladies, there won't be any more for 105 years (by then my skin will be beyond redemption).

Linda xx

Has anyone used this and if so what do you think of it?

Gatulene Intense stops everything sagging - OMG!

I am thinking of formulating a new compound made from extract of sugarbeet root extract, that comes from the ancient mountains of East Anglia, and was used centuries ago by those ravishing beauties of the Fenlands.

Its very potent and contains real copper-pipe filings - get your world-wide launch here!

p.s. comes with a free skanky candle!!

i've never watched a presentation long enough to find out what ingredient is supposed to come from mars/outer space??

alison looks nice tonight though - nice hair, make up not overdone, plain dress and not even too screechy.

I will never know if Prai would be good for my skin, unfortunately I am not well up on the language of 'Planet Zanussi'. A nice looking guest with pretty good skin but imo with a very irritating vocabulary...

With all her fantastic claims you'd think she'd look 21 but when the camera goes close up, she looks exactly what she is. A middle aged woman wearing too much slap.

She talks utter clap trap.

She needs to update her look a bit - that glitzy jacket teamed with sapphires and pearls lastnight looked very 80's :talking:

She needs to update her look a bit - that glitzy jacket teamed with sapphires and pearls lastnight looked very 80's :talking:

She's probably very taken with the Landers range. She can stock up whilst she's here. They do all spout such tosh but it's entertaining isn't it? I'm wondering where to turn for my next skincare fix. Gatineau ok if you cherrypick, Decleor divine to use but the jury's still out on results and rather pricey. Alpha h great but only use it at night. Then come the chasing pack. I'm wary of them all.

Is the guest referring to La Prairie when she talks about the platinum range that costs over $1000 dollars in the States? I've always suspected that Prai was trying to be a cheaper alternative to LP.

Latest posts

Back