Problems with the Site

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yesterday I had put a pre bid on a diamond and white gold necklace at some point during the day. I for the life of me couldn't get on last night, would get so far then it would virtually stop so I never knew if I had won the diamond pendant or not, managed to get on okay today and logged in to find i'd got it for £30 :eek: it was nearly a quarter of a carat in a sort of circle design and I expected to have to pay loads more than that so i'm guessing I got it for such a good price because noone else could get on either.

I F5'd about ten past eight and lost Rocks completely, LOL. Other sites were still fine so it wasn't my connection playing up.

Mine likes to crash in the middle of auctions I'm involved in - I think hubby's rigged the PC so that when I get above £20 it boots me out! By the time I get back in, the auction's over!

I had to reboot & missed a pendant I had my eye on tonight too :17: Oh well hopefully it'll be on again sometime soon.....

Had a few issues myself last night....losing video feed etc,but all seemed ok this evening.I have supa fast BB too so don't normally encounter problems......maybe it was the bad weather yesterday:33:

Had terrible problems tonight and had to reboot my laptop twice. Gave up in the end - it's all too much trouble. Hope Rocks sorts it out soon.

I find if I log in with firefox say....5pm and then log off, If I return to the site a few hours later I cannot get in with firefox so I have to use internet explorer and that works for me.....its a pain in the bum but its manageable. :33:

Good morning, everyone.

I hope you had a good weekend. Our web guys are trying to find a solution for this at the moment.

Kind regards

John

Thanks John, that's good news because the way it's been in the last few days, I've just had to give up and not watch at all. Never had a problem for the first few weeks, but now my laptop keeps freezing whenever I'm logged on to Rocks, but it's fine at all other times. Hope you can sort it out and I can be back with you again soon.

Hello everyone,

Our web team have made some technical changes to the way that the login scripts work and we are pretty hopeful that this should mean that everyone can login easily.

I'd be really grateful if you can let me know if it works for you know.

Kind regards

John

I have just managed to log in, log out and log in again, so looks like the changes have worked for me ! :thanks:

Julie - that's great news.

MrsM - can you let me know in what's happening for you when you try to log in?

Sammi - if you can let me know what happens when you try to check out, that would be great!

Email: [email protected]

Many thanks,

John

Hi John it lets me log in once then if I log out I can't log in again without closing my browser.
It says log in successful but when I go to the front page I'm not logged in.

Thanks, MrsM.

Do you see a screen saying 'Processing login' or something similar for a while before it says you have logged in?

John

i am the same as mrsm i have to close everything down reopen then log back in its done this from the start of rocks on my computer does not say processing login just you have been sucessful but when you go to the home page i am not login in

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

I've passed it back to the web team.

Sorry about this!

John

Latest posts

Back