QVC Advert Cost Cutting

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Seems like QVC have now opted to save money on adverts showcasing up coming hours.
So instead of announcing each of the shows by name, which would have to be voice recorded separately, they have now recorded a one fits all.
I don’t know about everyone else, but I‘m finding rather annoying.
The female voice artist says,
”Start your evening with this.…. (cue film of brand)
Discover what we have for you here.… (cue film of brand)
And you won’t want to miss this… (cue film of brand)
You’ll love what you find when you watch and shop with us.
Shop with joy. Shop with QVC.”

Seems like QVC have now opted to save money on adverts showcasing up coming hours.
So instead of announcing each of the shows by name, which would have to be voice recorded separately, they have now recorded a one fits all.
I noticed this too. It sounds quite artificial and obviously 'generic' -but equally it forces you to look at the screen rather than just listen to it, which is probably an added benefit from Q's point of view.

Speaking of cost-cutting, AY said that they'll continue to Skype guests in post-pandemic as it works so well... It also saves a fortune, especially for the likes of Tova who no doubt flies first-class and runs up a huge champagne and caviar bill in her suite at the Dorchester. I wonder if they'll be passing on these savings to the customer?

You're not alone I thought the same too. Penny pinching at it's finest🤣

Speaking of cost-cutting, AY said that they'll continue to Skype guests in post-pandemic as it works so well... It also saves a fortune, especially for the likes of Tova who no doubt flies first-class and runs up a huge champagne and caviar bill in her suite at the Dorchester. I wonder if they'll be passing on these savings to the customer?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Back