QVC Presenter Ages

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Delboy and Julia have a history of bragging,
not forgetting Chunts also👑
Except life changes the norm sometimes and the presenters, who will probably be self- employed, won't be earning if they're not working. A self insurance cover would see them through the non working times, if that is what they have paid into, of course.

Me too, in fact the only reason we're having boosters is to comply with any future entertainment & travel rules & regs. She's never been one of the ones who tells all on screen, however, she's often posted details about her immediate family, her brother & her niece. When I was a Q customer I'd read the reviews & tat peddlers' blogs so if I knew that her husband was called Danny & that a few years ago they'd celebrated a big anniversary it's no surprise that the bin lids were speculating why she wasn't wearing her wedding band. She moved house earlier this year, a feat in itself considering we were locked up for the third time, & calls everything connected to her home 'mine'.
What does 'bin lid' mean? I've been meaning to ask for ages.

Claire Sutton does funerals, Debbie Greenwood does everything else. Natural progression?
I can't think of anyone I'd least like to do my funeral than Claire Sutton. I'm sure if I'd never met her (on telly) in her previous life it would be OK but having seen what I have seen I don't think she's suitable. She'd be better at baby things and marriages.

CC

Latest posts

Back