QVC Presenter Ages

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally agree freebies freebies freebies,these people will never leave unless pushed out the door by QVC management.

Amazing, Lee H has already got today's TSV QLED TV !!!

I wonder how much he paid for it (not).

Another £500 or so into his pocket, let alone the QVC staff who also got one.
Lets face it a couple of them could receive an OBE/MBE for services to greed and self indulgence. (Freebies or not they are all awful tat sellers)

I'm sure that she celebrated her 60th birthday a couple of years ago at her home in Italy.
Thanks ;o)

Home in Italy? Another wealthy presenter.

Agree with a lot of comments here - they are so well paid, they will all stay to they are pushed, which is understandable given their salaries and freebies. Also, they tend to have second jobs (like MPs), what with holiday homes like Debbie, and authors like Jackie, Julia, Debbie and Ali, and Allison Young's beauty consultancy - they have all done well for themselves.

Anne’s husbands family live in Italy so perhaps it’s not quite what you would describe as a holiday home or perhaps even her in-laws property.

Thanks ;o)

Home in Italy? Another wealthy presenter.

Agree with a lot of comments here - they are so well paid, they will all stay to they are pushed, which is understandable given their salaries and freebies. Also, they tend to have second jobs (like MPs), what with holiday homes like Debbie, and authors like Jackie, Julia, Debbie and Ali, and Allison Young's beauty consultancy - they have all done well for themselves.
This was from her Q blog.

Thanks @loveallthingsitalian and @Twilight for information.

@ercissmum I read that Anne was married, and I'm sure, she is a bit of a cougar, and he is 5 or so years younger.... it's always the quiet ones ;o)

Maybe the likes of Julia, Debbie and Alison should take note.

I often think that Anne and Kathy Taylor were often cast aside by the more 'glamorous' presenters, but they both were well put out and decent presenters, plus were very honest and not show offs.

Blimey sounds like they have all got balcony’s to put the freebies on.
QVC the channel that just keeps giving to the tat sellers,it’s the poor customers paying for the freebies and keeping them in a second home lifestyles.

This was from her Q blog.

I’m as jealous as hell would love to be there now (well maybe September ).

There was a time about a year ago when the bin lids on Arsebook noticed she no longer was wearing a wedding ring and took to speculating all sorts of things. No one could accept she might just have a problem with the ring or finger. It was like a bliddy soap opera.

Thanks @loveallthingsitalian and @Twilight for information.

@ercissmum I read that Anne was married, and I'm sure, she is a bit of a cougar, and he is 5 or so years younger.... it's always the quiet ones ;o)

Maybe the likes of Julia, Debbie and Alison should take note.

I often think that Anne and Kathy Taylor were often cast aside by the more 'glamorous' presenters, but they both were well put out and decent presenters, plus were very honest and not show offs.
I don't recognise that characterisation of Kathy Tayler! Rude is the first word that springs to mind for me, I'm afraid.

I’m as jealous as hell would love to be there now (well maybe September ).

There was a time about a year ago when the bin lids on Arsebook noticed she no longer was wearing a wedding ring and took to speculating all sorts of things. No one could accept she might just have a problem with the ring or finger. It was like a bliddy soap opera.
Me too, in fact the only reason we're having boosters is to comply with any future entertainment & travel rules & regs. She's never been one of the ones who tells all on screen, however, she's often posted details about her immediate family, her brother & her niece. When I was a Q customer I'd read the reviews & tat peddlers' blogs so if I knew that her husband was called Danny & that a few years ago they'd celebrated a big anniversary it's no surprise that the bin lids were speculating why she wasn't wearing her wedding band. She moved house earlier this year, a feat in itself considering we were locked up for the third time, & calls everything connected to her home 'mine'.

I don't recognise that characterisation of Kathy Tayler! Rude is the first word that springs to mind for me, I'm afraid.
Maybe...assertive ;o) I know what you mean, more in comparison to some of the others - seems less rude.

In terms of salaries, they must be getting good money to have the lifestyles they all lead. Julia bragged about sending her children to a posh private school, plus the holidays, house moves etc, and I don't believe her husband earns lots of money, as she often states, 'him indoors', worked part time to allow her to have that career - so that lifestyle mainly from her wage.

Same with Chuntley - single and in a relationship, but bought her own home and renovated it all by herself...Debbie Flint, single, has a second home etc....so I would assume you are looking at £100k salaries, certainly high tax payers, plus..... all the freebies.

100 K per year ... only guess work, and can you believe what these people say is true, e.g. expensive private schools, etc ?
Complete guess work.. must admit I would love to know.

I think a lot is true, as they often post the photos to brag etc. In terms of private school - no evidence, but mentioned on numerous occasions.

You would need £100k a year to maintain their ego filled lifestyles, which is why they all stay.

Latest posts

Back