QVC Room 101

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tova and all her naff products...oh and might as well chuck Ernie in with her!

Jilly Jones ..pointless guest.

Daniel Green's hairdresser and his wet look gel!

I've had a good laugh catching up with this thread - some great comments (esp. Mrs James and the anklet, and the 'A little knowledge is a dangerous thing' re. Richard Jackson! Classic.)

I would like to add:

1. Jill Franks. Scary, huge hands.

2. DIY and Technology. Boring, boring, boring.

3. Diamonique. Pointless.

I'm not so sure her hands are huge, I think that her arms are so pathetically skinny they distort her hands and make them look out of proportion.

1. Renee the model because she's always pouting at the camera like a page 3 model. I keep expecting her to lick her finger as well

And whats wrong with that?? She's hottter than heII.

Oh where to start?

Alison Young-I just find her voice so annoying.

Alison Keenan-Again her voice and she rabbits on so fast and interrupts people all the time.

Uri Geller-Do I need to explain?

Fantastic thread Fairynuff. Difficult one this, but my three would be:

1. Richard Jackson- comes across as over-enthusiastic and completely false.
Sorry, Richard.

2. Kim and her Kim & Co. clothes. Voice is like no other I've ever heard, clothes are dull....

3. Lulu - hate it when she's on with Alison Young, too confident, smug, and she's had so much work done. I can't believe she's allowed to get away with telling us she looks like she does because of all her products. Looks very good for 60 odd, BUT she's had a huge amount of (very good) work done.

(also fed up with Dale at times. Am I the only one who thinks he comes across as smug, as in - if he was chocolate he'd eat himself, kind of smug ?

Which one is Beth babytoes? I don't like the black model at all, she really pouts for the camera and wiggles around far too much. (And is it just me who thinks she's not attractive at all?)

No it's not just you - I don't like her as well. Far too "up herself", and just who gave her a microphone ???? C'mon, own up :13:

2. Julia Roberts and her ample chest along with the "in" jokes with Simon Wilson
3. Ali Young and her "your resident beauty expert" carp

Actually, I think QVC ought to have a poll, give us the say so and get rid of a few of the most fave presenters.

P xx

Love this thread!

My 3:

1. All guests that have creepy manners (lots in 1! - David (South African), Uri, Dennis, etc, etc - Danny from HP, Scary Suzie from NN,)
2. Popping - either clothes on with a white t-shirt or a pop of colour!
3. Catherine Huntley and Sara ? - always get them confused and can't stand either

Will Fairynuff let me have these combos as my 3 please!!!

Well folks I so wish I could do a Paul Merton and make all of your choices disappear for ever into the black hole of shopping telly but I can't. Have loved reading all your replies though so thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Julia Roberts

Julia Roberts

Julia Roberts

If she was Chocolate she would eat herself.

Model Rene and her boils.
Model Tiffany(made up name) and her gnashers.
Model Diana and her glorious "natural" red hair wth grey/black roots.

Sorry, but I'm having a second bite at this (very juicy!) cherry

1 The Egoli Gold woman who wears the bonkers hats

2 Joan Rivers (thanks for the reminder, Sheepdog). She's made of plastic and thoroughly vulgar

3 All of the Kirk family. Fairy dust???? Whichever strange fashion line her daughter sells- is it Dreamkeeper or Indigo Moon? TBH, I don't care, hate them both

Kathy Taylor
Jill Franks
Slimeball Daniel

Pipa
Kim and Co woman
Boring gardening stuff
Catherine Huntley and her whistley type voice
Basso
Tova
Charlie Brook= ewwwwww
Anne Dawson
Claudia up her own bum

Last edited:
Loving this

1. Got to be the vapid, vain Jill Franks and her "rather" in front of every adjective - totally self-obssessed and twee
2. Quacker rubbish - overpriced naff clothes for frumpy fatties
3. The patronising arrogant Alison Young and all the overpriced creams - do they think we are total fools?

Making me giggle this thread. Well done everyone

Claire Sutton and her cutesy girlie girlie crap and harping on about her mummy. You're a grown woman with kids. drop the ditsy blonde act it isnt cute anymore

Uri Geller

That annoying hyper bald fat guy who constantly scream' look at this look at this' ' you won't believe this'

Special mention to the hideous fashgion that is Quacker Factory.. does anyone actually wear this apart from 30 stone women from florida

All jewellery that falls apart.
Stupid gadgets which don't do what they say.
Julia Roberts' size 10 clothes - lol
Alison Young's screeching voice.
Gill Gauntlet's flat nasal droning.
Kathy Taylor's wittering on (bless her).
Dennis Basso.
Thomas Kinkade carp.
Teachers' presents.
Huge postage charges.

Literally and luxurious
samples being passed off as travel sizes
JR trying to squeeze into clothes 2 sizes too small
Anne Dawsons voice
Freeze 24/7
Get that red carpet look
Only officially available in the UK
Presenters telling their guests they have one of their products on the go in the bathroom now, and are panicking because they're about to run out.

Daniel Green.. get rid of him for good please!!!!
The Robotic American or Canadian Woman who sells her line of clothes..Is she for real?
Julia Roberts
Daniel Green
Daniel Green
Daniel Green.
All reasons to give QVC a miss.

I thought he had left, not seen him for ages ? Is he still there?

Jan Springer , always looks dusty to me and her voice is like white noise lots of sound and no meaning

AY screechy hypnobablecarpshi*e commentaries in a language which is almost English but strangley isnt

Jan Springer , always looks dusty to me and her voice is like white noise lots of sound and no meaning

I know exactly what you mean about Jan Springer! She looks as if she lives in the back of a cupboard with the Cobwebs, and only gets out for the odd jewellery show. LOL

Latest posts

Back