Really , £24995 !!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
So they have a moissanite ring that starts off at £24995,they reduce it until it gets to £799.99, still not selling, it ends up finally at
£399.99 and still not flying out , they keep saying it will sell out, but it doesn't, embaressing to watch.

There are so many good diamond simulants, why bother with moissanite? It is really overpriced. Unfortunately for TJC we were spoilt with swarovski, which they can no longer sell.

I saw that too. It was mortifying. The songea sapphire was also not a big success although it was not as bad as that. But At least, they don't lie and say that it's selling out, so kudos for them. I thought the ring very unattractive, but that's just my personal taste. Beside that, I love playing the price is right while watching TJC jewellery because it's hilarious how wrong I am. It's always wayyyy more expensive than I think it's worth. How much would you have given for that ring?

I would not have paid more than £125, the stone was too big to be taken as real, also l
wish they would say the price of gold per ounce instead of per gram as it's vastly different, and makes them look ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back