Received 'birthday surprise' voucher from QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've got a bottle of wine for those with stronger tastes. Sorry not enough glasses so we will have to swig out of the bottle.

toss it here Donna :drink: :drink:

Although this MAY NOT be any consolation to us Huffing Club VIP members, as I have just posted in the Smashbox thread, I have just ordered my 2 Smashbox TSVs in 'light' ( please Donna wasnt that correct?) from an CS rep, I rhymed off the TSV number, enquired about the price ( which is the TSV price) and casually said 'Oh I have a code for 3 easypays, just hold until I locate it please' rhymed off the code AND IT WENT THROUGH:dance::dance::dance: so all may not be lost!

Willynilly started another thread with the answer from QVC. Vouchers only redeemable with an operator not online. Does that mean not on QCut as well? :31:

Last edited:
Willynilly started another thread with the answer from QVC. Vouchers only redeemable with an operator not online. Does that mean not on QCut as well? :31:

It says on the voucher that you can order either online or over the phone. It says "Before you click the Submit Order button, make sure you tick the box at the top of the page titled 'Do you have a promotional code?'. Then on the next page enter your promotional code".

I'm sure someone earlier in this thread said they'd done an order online using the code.

Not even had the card from them! I guess because the only things I buy from them are craft and Liz Earle they probably think they have me hooked already with TSVs for both of them this week. But, I haven't bought anything since the last Liz Earle in July so you would have thought they would want to tempt me. We shall see...

I received a card but to be honest it isnt worth too much as at the moment so many items are on easy pay anyway. I would have prefered a 15 % discount on anything bought....15 obviously being the birthday year.:54:

I might use mine on the Smashbox TSV tonight if there's no Easy Pay set up on it already, particularly as it is going to be slightly more expensive than usual. There are lots of Easy Pay offers at the moment but knowing that most customers will by now have had the card or email with the code in it, I suspect they may not automatically offer Easy Pay on this TSV but but will make it divisible for Easy Pay to give the option.

oooh, love to know what's on your wishlist :4:

...and I'm also one of the ones that hasn't got a voucher :2:

V&A Watch Octagon 687014
White Stretch bracelets 662285
Pistachio bracelets 679427
V&A Watch Oval 687012
Garnet briolette earrings 684806
Cranberry Stretch Bracelets 690349
Lee sands white pearl cuff 335150
Mocha/Gold bracelets 673999
Honora grey cuff 688482
Apatite bracelet 687790
Apatite Earrings 689105
Honora Earrings 674450
Honora pink lace cuff 684823
Honora teal pearls 690515

Sorry, a bit pushed for time so no links! As you can see, it quickly adds up...

Well you will never believe it, I got an email this morning with the voucher!!!!!!!!!! I can come out of the huffy corner now the only thing is I would have had two Smashbox TSV's if I'd had it for then .:fuming

Latest posts

Back