Returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My long-awaited Leighton Denny hand bag must haves set arrived today. On unwrapping the kit I eagerly opened the case for the crystal nail file and found no nail file. I proceeded to open the lip/cuticle balm and it had what looked like a fingerprint in the top. I showed the balm to my sister and my mobile haidresser (who incidentally doesn't have any of the products that QVC say would be ideal for him) and they both agreed that someone had stuck their finger in the pot. A coincidence or was it a return? Someone pinches the nail file and dips their finger in the balm then sends it back.

I phoned CS who assured me they don't send out returns of beauty items, it's interesting that they stressed beauty items as I thought they didn't send out any returns. I couldn't be bothered to have a big argument so accepted their promise that a replacement and a prepaid return label were on their way.

Just checked with QVC re my Decleor TSV going back, the credited my account yesterday minus the p&p, after OH had some stern words to offer they are now going to refund my outgoing p&p and if i send them a copy of the reciept for the returning p&p they will refund that too.

I will prob have a huge black mark now against my account lol

All in all a good result, thats almost £10 in postage alone

This thread is shocking....

I've ordered on and off from QVC for years.
I bought a robe from them last year for my mum for Christmas - I didn't check it when it arrived until i was ready to wrap it for Christmas.

I found a mark on it - right where something might fall if you were sitting eating in it. Also there was no label on it as you might expect with a new item. The plastic bag looked crumpled too. As it was so near Christmas and I couldn't believe QVC would do something like this, I removed the mark and gave it to my mum as a "second" pressie. She loved it - so that was the main thing!

I loved it too, and bought a larger size off ebay which was advertised as new without tags. When it arrived, it looked more pristine than the one my mum had.....I'm really cross...Someone else had been sitting around in that robe for anything up to a month! However when you compare it to some of the experiences on here, it's mild I know...

As for deliveries, i sometimes deliver QVC and because they are never plastic covered, I have left in Recylcle bins - BUT I always put a card through to say where I have left it and no one has complained yet (my QVC deliveries are always to regular customers).
For those of you that don't like where your courier leaves the parcel, then all I can suggest is telling QVC where you WANT the parcel to be left instead of saying where you don't want it left - then it can be added to your notes/address and it will appear on the courier's list.

Delivering parcels is very badly paid and to spend ages trying to find a neighbour in (often with weighty items) can be a bit of a pain, so spare a thought *wink*

And this is my first post on here so please be kind to me!!

And last night when I discovered this forum I nearly wet myself laughing - you lot are soooooooo funny, so I thank you all *grin*.

(are there smileys on here??)

Hi Lottie

welcome to the mad house forum

Go advanced when posting for the smilies x

So what (offically) does happen to returned earrings then - I've often wondered that. Are they sold at the outlets? Do they get sold to a trader?

they go to the outlets......on a personal note.....what would be wrong with a short blast from a steam cleaner & some dettol or similar.........this is of course speaking from an outlet point of view.....

they go to the outlets......on a personal note.....what would be wrong with a short blast from a steam cleaner & some dettol or similar.........this is of course speaking from an outlet point of view.....

One of the presenters once said that returned earrings went into an Autoclave for sterilisation - ergo that makes me think they definitely get sent out again...

Latest posts

Back