Rude guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
How rude is the guest on the 9am Annalee & Hope hour. She won't let CH get a word in edgeways. Give it a rest woman.

Totally agree !
Iam here to tell you ....
You need to listen to us today ....
Who does she think she is ?

Yep, irritated me, too.

I I I I was all that could be heard. I want to tell you this. I want you to know this.etc etc

Give it a rest, woman. You are an example of what THIS woman DOESN'T WANT!!!!!!!!!!

Darn it! Missed it.
I would have liked to have seen a presentation where the guest had the opportunity to speak freely about what was being shown rather than hear the witterings of the Q presenters

Darn it! Missed it.
I would have liked to have seen a presentation where the guest had the opportunity to speak freely about what was being shown rather than hear the witterings of the Q presenters

Me too, but this woman is completely overbearing to the point of rudeness.

but that's it, really, she didn't talk about what was being shown. She just talked about herself!

Me too, but this woman is completely overbearing to the point of rudeness.

Another hour coming up soon.
I shall watch & learn and perhaps other guests should too just to see the technique used to shut Q presenters up.
I sometimes wonder why the guests bother to turn up because Q's salespeople know so much more than they do.
I felt Leighton Denny was there just as 'this is what Leighton Denny looks like!'

Surely they would have one of the Oreck vacuumn cleaners knocking about. They could've stuck the hose attachment into her gob and switched it on :clapping:

All I can say is: nice to see the Q presenters being given a taste of their own medicine!

How many times has a guest been made to shut up about the products (often mid description) just so the Q presenter can waffle on about sod all?

Payback may be a bitch (as it were), but it doesn't mean it's not funny :smirk:

All I can say is: nice to see the Q presenters being given a taste of their own medicine!

How many times has a guest been made to shut up about the products (often mid description) just so the Q presenter can waffle on about sod all?

Payback may be a bitch (as it were), but it doesn't mean it's not funny :smirk:

Maybe if they annoy each other enough we could have naked mud wrestling! :giggle:

It's spreading!

Nikki told Dale to be quiet so she could talk about a new necklace lol.
Maybe the guests have had enough - I wish!

It probably depends on the way the guest is paid. Some companies pay the guests a salary, and some are on commission depending on the contract between QVC and the brand concerned. If I was losing out on commission because the presenter won't let me do my job then I would be a bit more aggressive in my approach too. Maybe they should all whip up a buying frenzy on Facebook like Keely does, but hey, I guess some types of product are just harder to sell than others.

Just watched a replay. Well she wanted to do the lot didn't she ? Talk about it in that irritating accent of hers, model it, even dress CH. Thoroughly irritating woman with a massive ego & loves the sound of her own voice. Well we don't love, you are seriously annoying !:headbang:

Latest posts

Back