Ruth Langsford New Range

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Trainers ??? clearly qvc see there is money to be made with the current trend of wearing trainers with everything, so decided to team up with a Chinese partner and get Ruth to pass them off as her own. Yawn ! Do they fink we are stoooopid ?? what the hell does Mrs Holmes know about trainers ? does she even own a pair ? she wears boots and high heels all the time.

Jeez next she will be doing hair products - yes Ruthie we all want helmet hair.

My pride wouldn’t let me put my name to anything she “designs”. Just how much money do these people need? Other BA are just doing a job. To the likes of RL and AH the income must be a drop in the ocean. Big sales yes but in comparison to their TV contracts petty cash.

Ah, but perhaps it isn't petty cash, they probably DO need the cash...............

"Television presenter Eamonn Holmes could face a tax bill of up to £250,000 after an IR35 tax tribunal ruled he should have paid income tax and national insurance contributions as if he was an employee. 25 Feb 2020 "

Perhaps it’s all about insecurity- not knowing if contracts renewed if they are no longer flavour of the month.

EH has been in television since Adam was a lad, he was Gloria Hunnifords trainee 50 years ago.

Jeez next she will be doing hair products - yes Ruthie we all want helmet hair.

My pride wouldn’t let me put my name to anything she “designs”. Just how much money do these people need? Other BA are just doing a job. To the likes of RL and AH the income must be a drop in the ocean. Big sales yes but in comparison to their TV contracts petty cash.
Got to keep their names out there or we might forget them

It's that Parka that got me. I know you can spend a lot of money on a parka or any winter coat for that matter. The price they're charging is what you'd expect to pay in a dedicated clothing store eg Fat Face, White Stuff, Superdry etc , but on the rest of the High Street you could easily pick up something similar for half that price. Why pitch it there? Pitch it at £65 and it will still be overpriced, but not a total p*sstake! I suppose if it was any cheaper it would make even more of a mockery of the stupid acrylic tops and jumpers she's already charging that much for. I guess she'd have to rethink the whole range and get it priced up more realistically..and that's never gonna happen. When I was watching, it sold out on air, and then they excitedly got back to say that 3 coats had become available..so quick, quick, quick! As per, it was full of my this, my that - MY ARSE!

When I was watching I was amazed that the parka was ONLY £98 considering a thin shapeless Christmas jumper was just short of £60.

When I was watching I was amazed that the parka was ONLY £98 considering a thin shapeless Christmas jumper was just short of £60.

Yeah that's probably why they were snapped up so quickly! People actually considered it to be a bargain. I actually like the parka, though I'd prefer one with where the fur around the hood was detatchable, so if it rained you could wear it without.(and I've never pay that price either) Maybe, if she did have any ideas about design it could be one that could be used as a neck wrap as well, that would set it apart a bit. All she could think about was to get rid of the dangly bits at the back that drive people mad - first I've heard of it...but then I'm not a designer - but then neither is she. She's a deluded money grabbing, self obssessed, self promoting tv presenter!

Yeah that's probably why they were snapped up so quickly! People actually considered it to be a bargain. I actually like the parka, though I'd prefer one with where the fur around the hood was detatchable, so if it rained you could wear it without.(and I've never pay that price either) Maybe, if she did have any ideas about design it could be one that could be used as a neck wrap as well, that would set it apart a bit. All she could think about was to get rid of the dangly bits at the back that drive people mad - first I've heard of it...but then I'm not a designer - but then neither is she. She's a deluded money grabbing, self obssessed, self promoting tv presenter!
Mr T had a parka with a detachable fur trim that he didn't like so gave it to eldest grandson to play with. He promptly wore it around his head Rambo style 😂
Then it snowed and his Dad made a snowman and used it as a scarf but Joshy wouldn't move from watching it through the window in case someone stole it!

Got to keep their names out there or we might forget them
Now that the TV companies have decided to be more diverse, I should imagine all the older white presenters must be getting a bit worried, as they no longer ‘tick the right boxes’ I bet Ruth and Eamonn, and their ilk are sleeping with one eye open at the moment, so Ruth’s QVC involvement may prove to be a life saver!

Spot on Clothes, its already been mooted that R & E could be 'let go' from the morning show to be replaced by (yet again) the Hulmes pair - Rochelle & Marvin , who are getting so much air time we'll be getting sick of them too ! So R & E will be scratching around for any work opportunities now.

Apparently is being footwear starting with trainers in April

Jumping on every bandwagon going...at least if you're aiming for some kind of credibility focus on one thing and do it well. Footwear is a completely different ballgame, so Ruthies upcoming dabble just smacks of get a load knocked up for pennies in the far east, bung my name on them and charge a blinking fortune. At least with her clothing range she can talk about the things that "drive her mad" about most high street fashion..but I really don't know what insight she can add to the footwear market...but I'm sure she'll be able to come up with some kind of BS that'll make her followers lap it all up.

Think Richard and Judy once the darlings of TV now their only appearances are in tat mags either drunk/not drunk/fat/thin/divorcing/loved up.

I knew a journalist on one of the nationals many years ago, and I asked him if it was true about Judy and her love of alcohol, he said "every word of it,.... and more than is ever reported". So there you are !

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a photo of Ruthless in sneakers but then I take very little notice of any photos other than noting there is very little Q involved.

Latest posts

Back