Ruth Langsford TSV 07/01/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It'll be clothing - trans seasonal, "to wear now and take you into Spring " FFS ! She's clearly the only breadwinner now, so we could be overdosing in the next few months.

It'll be clothing - trans seasonal, "to wear now and take you into Spring " FFS ! She's clearly the only breadwinner now, so we could be overdosing in the next few months.
I like Ruth and Eamon but the expensive toot because of a name attached gets my goat
Especially sunglasses when I’ve got some lovely ones for fraction of price and good quality ones too that I’ve lost a few times and relieved I’ve not forked out

Ruth Langsford V Neck Cable Knit Jumper
Item Number: 196736
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Every wardrobe needs a gorgeous cosy jumper - and this knit from Ruth Langsford certainly fits the bill! A staple for your everyday, it's made from a soft cotton-mix fabric and features a classic design with long sleeves and a V-neckline, all finished with cable-knit detailing. Style it with jeans and trainers or a skirt, tights and boots to complete your ensemble.

The perfect all-seasons piece
- this jumper is made from a soft, breathable and lightweight cotton mix, perfect for keeping you toasty under a coat during the winter months, as well as looking and feeling great as you transition into spring and summer, when there's still a slight chill in the air.

Versatile style - whether you dress this chic jumper down with jeans and trainers for everyday comfort, or dress it up with smart trousers or a skirt and boots for any smart-casual occasion, you're guaranteed a trendy and stylish look every time you wear it.

A choice of shades - available in six gorgeous colours, you're sure to find a perfect fit, suited to any time of the year. Go for classic Royal Blue or Camel for that classic, wintry look and feel. Prefer something brighter for the spring and summer months? Opt for Emerald, Violet, Raspberry or Bluebell.

• V-neckline
  • Long, cuffed sleeves
  • Straight hemline
  • 60% Cotton, 40% viscose
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Bluebell
  • Camel
  • Emerald
  • Raspberry
  • Royal Blue
  • Violet

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 100.3cm (39.5"), S: 105.4cm (41.5"), M: 110.5cm (43.5"), L: 116.8cm (46"), XL: 124.5cm (49"), 2XL: 134.6cm (53"), 3XL: 144.8cm (57")
  • Length: XS: 64.8cm (25.5"), S: 65.4cm (25.8"), M: 66cm (26"), L: 67cm (26.4"), XL: 68.3cm (26.9"), 2XL: 70.2cm (27.6"), 3XL: 72.4cm (28.5")

All measurements are approximate

I watched Eamonn on GBN once, then the Channel disappeared from my list. I'd like to get it back, so I can compare it to Sky News or the BBC. I didn't take to Eamon's sidekick. Very mouthy, interrupting often. She also used to be on Sky. She was wearing one of Ruth's tops, I remember. It seems that Eamonn is off sick. Most UK news channels used to have guests having opposing political views but the discussions often became over heated and it was difficult for the moderator to shut them up. Maybe that's why they've backed off.

Latest posts

Back