Samantha

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 22840

Guest Shopper
I love watching Sam presenting fashion. She is so articulate and well spoken. She is better than most of the main presenters. She just has a lovely way about her in my opinion.

We have
I love watching Sam presenting fashion. She is so articulate and well spoken. She is better than most of the main presenters. She just has a lovely way about her in my opinion.
We've had a couple of threads singing her praises, so her excellence hasn't gone unnoticed. Her style and professionalism are a breath of fresh air. Too many rest on their laurels.

Is that the lady who is presenting now with Julia ?
Julia unfortunately is driving me mad today 🤦🏻‍♀️
The lady mentioned she loves swimming .. cue Julia …” swimming .. you must do breast stroke .. back stroke .. “ … etc the lady said “ I can’t do back stroke “ so Julia insists she must do it …: 👍
I know Julia has been through a bad time with her health .. which I do feel for her with that but … she is insufferable today and I think the lady is a bit teed off … I can usually watch but .. she doesn’t help herself 🤦🏻‍♀️

Is that the lady who is presenting now with Julia ?
Julia unfortunately is driving me mad today 🤦🏻‍♀️
The lady mentioned she loves swimming .. cue Julia …” swimming .. you must do breast stroke .. back stroke .. “ … etc the lady said “ I can’t do back stroke “ so Julia insists she must do it …: 👍
I know Julia has been through a bad time with her health .. which I do feel for her with that but … she is insufferable today and I think the lady is a bit teed off … I can usually watch but .. she doesn’t help herself 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes she was presenting with Julia. Julia just doesn’t know when to stop showing off does she.

Now Flinty is on with Sam, being just as obnoxious as Julia. Why do Flinty & Julia always think they’re right with something and if others disagree they have to prove their point. So nasty

Yes she was presenting with Julia. Julia just doesn’t know when to stop showing off does she.

Julia can show off as much as she likes because nothing that comes out of her mouth impresses me one iota. In fact I feel sorry for her that she feels the need to brag. She should stick to concentrating on the products that she’s supposed to be selling.

As for Debbie, I turn off when she’s on.

It wasn’t about the items in that hour really .. it was all about Julia I felt like . .. I’m thinking she was very “demob” happy or something …irritating ..
I know that’s her style usually but not to the extent we got today lol …

I know there’s a bit of banter and more at Christmas time etc but .. 🤦🏻‍♀️ just irritated by the presentation and the constant treadmill and swimming talk … there’s being comfortable because you’ve been there for centuries and just darn right rudeness to the guest presenters.
I think I’ll start preaching to everyone how to walk properly seeing as I most likely do it so much more than everyone else .. and if you don’t walk well you MUST ! 😁 😇

I think it was a Skechers sports-wear hour. Julia felt it was an opportunity to talk about her home gym and how much she does her Pilates exercises. OK to mention it once or twice, but in practically every few sentences? No sour grapes from me. I exercise to keep fit and I loathe doing it, but I don't broadcast it.

Now Flinty is on with Sam, being just as obnoxious as Julia. Why do Flinty & Julia always think they’re right with something and if others disagree they have to prove their point. So nasty
I think it may happen because as women age they lose estrogen and gain testosterone. This can make them more aggressive. As men get older, it's the other way around and they become more docile.

Latest posts

Back