Scott Worsfold disgusting sell

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If there are any queries about how the auctions work please refer to the terms and conditions on the website where it clearly explains everything in detail.

Regards

Sarah

What a disgusting reply. Quite frankly why should people bother? You come on here to try and clear things up and then say things like this?

What a disgusting reply. Quite frankly why should people bother? You come on here to try and clear things up and then say things like this?

I totally agree, this is why so many people have lost respect for GemsTV.

Apologies, I have been very ill this week and am in bed at the moment. I shall try and reply in more depth when i can.

Regards

Sarah

Thank you Sarah and Get Well Soon.

Get your hubby off the telly and home to look after you :)

The Quantity reduces when a customer expresses an interest to buy by pressing 1 not by going through to customer services. If a quantity becomes available again after the auction closes it will be becasue customers have changed their minds or a credit card has not gone through etc

Perhaps then you might lke to suggest to your presenters that they cease the practise of calling out our names before we've made a decision. This has happened to me on more than one occasion and is the reason for my belief that just the call alone instigates an allocation.

Get well soon and leave your computer alone, though I don't see Steve in a nurse's uniform - or I didn't until I wrote it down. :mysmilie_17: xx

Latest posts

Back