Shay & Blue TSV 27/07/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought Shay and Blue when it first aired years ago, but as another poster said, qvc scents for me are not the way to go. Just look at how Tova drenches anyone within a 2 mile radius when she starts spraying, - great for the lungs I would think.

When I was younger I wore Obsession a lot, but not keen on it now. I do like a lot of the more expensive stuff, like Creed, and wore the Mountain Water for ages before I realised it was the mens cologne, but I always got compliments.

My pet hate is being within nose distance of perfume early in the morning. I almost heave in the supermarket etc, when someone wafts by wearing heavy (and cheap) scent. Old ladies on cruises can be notorious for this and not what you want to endure when queuing up at the breakfast buffet !! Saying that, some spray deodorants can be heavily and cheaply perfumed which are equally as bad, which is why I always buy unperfumed.

I would give them a call Mazza if it hasn't shipped by this evening.

Having just spent half on hour on the phone to The Old Vic who emailed to say their credit card system had had a major fail and my Present Laughter ticket hadnt in fact been paid for (oh no!!!) I decided to have a go at ringing the Q and was told it was showing as I/P because it was being sent direct by the retailer. I cant imagine S&B having some poor soul sending out 10,000 units! Allegedly it is en route.....

Having just spent half on hour on the phone to The Old Vic who emailed to say their credit card system had had a major fail and my Present Laughter ticket hadnt in fact been paid for (oh no!!!) I decided to have a go at ringing the Q and was told it was showing as I/P because it was being sent direct by the retailer. I cant imagine S&B having some poor soul sending out 10,000 units! Allegedly it is en route.....

You beat me to it. I was going to say my Shay & Blue purchase from QVC last year came from them direct. I don't think it took too long (unlike, say, Peony). Lovely boxes (inside) as well.

Actually Andi, when your item was sent direct from S&B do you remember if it was ever updated to show it had been shipped or did it just say In Process forever? Did you get a despatch email with shipping link?

Can you remember? Or anyone who has received stuff direct? Thank you.

Actually Andi, when your item was sent direct from S&B do you remember if it was ever updated to show it had been shipped or did it just say In Process forever? Did you get a despatch email with shipping link?

Can you remember? Or anyone who has received stuff direct? Thank you.

I believe the My Orders section on QVC wasn’t updated for a while but eventually was, to say shipped. So, I think SCW is right. I just looked and my order history only goes back a year and a bit so I can’t confirm. I am not sure I received a despatched email because I usually put all my QVC messages in a separate folder and I don’t see it there. In the case of Peony, from whom I’ve had things sent direct, I have had “despatched” emails from QVC - they said no tracking available as despatched directly from seller. Thereafter, the emails come direct from Hermes.

Sit tight. Hopefully with you soon. But I feel your frustration.

Thank you both for replying. I guess if Shay are doing it it could take some time to work through the numbers, and they have to get the paperwork/slip for returns from the Q as well don't they? I am not worried as it is a) not a Yankee set and b) was more of a try me but at least I needn't check up all the time. It should be with me by Friday so I shall see where we are on Saturday.

Thanks once again.

Thank you both for replying. I guess if Shay are doing it it could take some time to work through the numbers, and they have to get the paperwork/slip for returns from the Q as well don't they? I am not worried as it is a) not a Yankee set and b) was more of a try me but at least I needn't check up all the time. It should be with me by Friday so I shall see where we are on Saturday.

Thanks once again.

Yes, the invoice with your address label on it is definitely produced by QVC - maybe they send them electronically (would QVC have worked out how to do that?) and the vendor prints them out. Not sure, but as you say, it would be an awful lot of despatching for a company like S&B. Maybe they use an outside packaging company for these TSVs.

I am guessing by Friday is a good bet. Keep us updated anyhow.

I notice that my order, placed at 9.00 on Friday is still in process. I have already received a despatch email for my MB set which I ordered on Saturday. I hope all is OK!!!!

I ordered Thursday morning and mine is still in progress too

Good news. Is there tracking, even though it's coming direct?

I got the despatch email this morning and there is no tracking available. It said to "read our standard delivery terms". What does that mean, Royal Mail?

I got the despatch email this morning and there is no tracking available. It said to "read our standard delivery terms". What does that mean, Royal Mail?

I had something from QVC which came by Royal Mail and where it usually gives you a tracking link in the despatch email, it said “Sorry no tracking available - your item will be delivered by Royal Mail”. But that was coming from QVC themselves and not the supplier. Not sure what your message means - maybe Q just don’t know what the delivery arrangements are.

Andi, yes when I have had RM deliveries from Q before, RM is mentioned in the email. So maybe you are right and they don't know how it is coming. It may even be another delivery company they use. In theory it should be with me tomorrow at the latest but if not I shall allow a couple of extra days because of the despatch by SB element.

Latest posts

Back