Silver Diamonique Tsv Friday 30 July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

GREEN diamond ????? Oh c'mon, I've heard everything now. The things they come out with to sell a bit of glass, and the crack of it is, they can bang on about it with a straight face !!!!

Q: and what do you do for a living ?
A: oh I wax lyrical for 10 minutes about the beauty of glass set in silver, and 14 ct gold !! on tv.

DUH ! - Nope, today's tsv looks like something for a tenner off the market.

I normally love the bigger blingy diamoneeeek & don't care about it looking 'real' as I wear it as costume jewellery, but I agree there is something very cheap looking about the TSV and am not tempted at all.

Do quite like the matching earrings in the green colour but think they're overpriced so not buying.

Agree with all, TSV and matching items look very samey to me. Also, in what way is 'simulated green diamond' so different from the unrealistic flawless simulated emerald they've been doing in diamoneek for years??

Kind of relieved I'm not tempted by these as I went for a Judith Ripka ring the other day which though expensive has turned out to be REALLY nice!

x

Well I didn't like it in the bright colours but have ordered the pink. Looks like I could be on my own today! :happy:

I normally love the bigger blingy diamoneeeek & don't care about it looking 'real' as I wear it as costume jewellery, but I agree there is something very cheap looking about the TSV and am not tempted at all.

Do quite like the matching earrings in the green colour but think they're overpriced so not buying.

I agree with all. It does look cheap. TSV not for me either.

We have made one persone very happy this morning (LH) :clapping:

when when WHEN are they going to show me something that's small, neat and realistic!!!! I've been on waitlist for 90 days for just that very thing but no joy! I'm not into big chunky jewellery at all...we're all different I know, but everything I see these days is far too big for anyone I know to think it might be real!

I rather like the TSV ring but it's too big for me. I like in a ring something more in the size that I wish that I could afford, say about 1-2 cts. Love the matching earrings and pendant but the earrings are a little too pricey compared to the ring and pendant. The colours are brilliant and look good onscreen but wonder how they look for real.

Well I didn't like it in the bright colours but have ordered the pink. Looks like I could be on my own today! :happy:

well there's definitely at least two of us Rooby...I've gone for the pink too...mind you with my track record it will probably be winging it's way back to them next week :-(

used to buy the statement pieces, loads of SS but also fake stones. do not mind either, as i treat them like costume jewels. they do not do these anymore.

it is such a dull uninspired design. I think big and fake can look really stiking if it embraces the concept of big and fake if I am making sense. This just looks as if no-one has used their imagination. I have some lovely dimonique stuff but will not be "going" for this ring.

I actually prefer the unrealistic diamonique pieces: the stuff that looks like costume jewellery, you know. One of my favourite diamonique rings is a colossal 'alexandrite' and 'diamond' SS ring, of course no-one is going to think it's real.

I ended up buying this TSV in the green option, purely on a whim because I was ordering some NN pillows and the person in the call centre asked if I wanted to order anything else... Well it was late, I'd had a glass of vino... I'll let you all know what it's like when it turns up, but I really liked the look of it on screen.

when when WHEN are they going to show me something that's small, neat and realistic!!!! I've been on waitlist for 90 days for just that very thing but no joy! I'm not into big chunky jewellery at all...we're all different I know, but everything I see these days is far too big for anyone I know to think it might be real!

Further to my last post, quoted...received a letter from QVC this morning telling me that my 90 days on waitlist was over, no more stock received, so my order would be cancelled. I came upstairs onto the computer to re-order the item and get back on waitlist, only to find that it was now in stock - yippee! Item number 696600 if anyone's interested, in the clear option...from the pic it looks a dead ringer for my yellow gold engagement ring (my one & only real diamond!) and that's why I want it, so I can have a change..I had my colours done a few months back and I'm a Winter and supposed to wear white metals..well I always have favoured silver over gold...I thought it was cos it was cheaper..!!

Latest posts

Back