Silver Diamonique Tsv Friday 30 July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well there's definitely at least two of us Rooby...I've gone for the pink too...mind you with my track record it will probably be winging it's way back to them next week :-(

Just received my Pink ring...I don't like it (what did you think of yours Rooby?)

I think it's a bit too fluorescent....if that's what a real pink diamond looks like then I don't want one!!...another waste of P&P :-(

AngelGab if you send it back quick then email them to tell them you are doing so and ask for p&p back under distance selling regs then they will refund u the p&p too.

Just received my Pink ring...I don't like it (what did you think of yours Rooby?)

I think it's a bit too fluorescent....if that's what a real pink diamond looks like then I don't want one!!...another waste of P&P :-(

Mine arrived today and I'm wearing it now. Can't decide about sending it back, I agree it is quite a bright pink and is not a bit real looking but it is quite sparkly. If I do send it back I will be doing it quickly to get my P&P refunded too! I've never tried that before ....

I got mine today and it's extremely bright and blingy. I ordered it in a size I hoped would fit my middle finger but it doesn't fit, so I'm wearing it on my ring finger, and even though it's a little big, I think I'm going to keep it. I can't imagine that a real green diamond would be this colour, it's more like a cross between Russian Diopside and NightNurse! But it's a good fun piece, a cocktail ring for the kind of gal who thinks lager & lime is a cocktail!

I got mine today and it's extremely bright and blingy. I ordered it in a size I hoped would fit my middle finger but it doesn't fit, so I'm wearing it on my ring finger, and even though it's a little big, I think I'm going to keep it. I can't imagine that a real green diamond would be this colour, it's more like a cross between Russian Diopside and NightNurse! But it's a good fun piece, a cocktail ring for the kind of gal who thinks lager & lime is a cocktail!

Night Nurse hahahahaha...made me laugh :grin:

Latest posts

Back