ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Skechers Active Breathe Easy Relaxed Fit City Lights Bungee Slip On

QVC Price: £43.00
One Time Only Price :£35.88
P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Skechers-Activ...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-13-_-143488

These stylish, lightweight slip-on trainers have non-functional bungee laces, and feature a printed stripe and embossed logo on the sides. Comfortable and breathable, these Skechers Active Breathe Easy, Relaxed Fit City Lights shoes will make a versatile daytime footwear choice.

Round toe
Stretch fabric
Padded collar
Outer: leather, textile; inner: textile; sole: manmade
Heel height: 1.27cm (0.5")

All measurements are approximate

These have just been on this evening.

On the website, they have decided to put a Yong Kim video with the item - so beware!

I saw some of the last Sketchers show and almost bought the TSV but have had to send shoes back in the past because of the sizing and it is too costly these days with the P&P etc. About two weeks ago my OH who doesn't usually wear Trainer type shoes walked in the house wearing a pair of Sketchers and said 'these are the most comfortable shoes I've ever had' and believe me he has numerous pairs of shoes. He suffers with Neurothopy and other problems with his feet and legs and has finally found a pair of everyday shoes that give him the comfort he wanted.

I bought this OTO - I've some Skechers trainers which are absolutely brilliant. I generally avoid the biker styles as they're not padded and comfy enough for me, but the memory foam is something I'd like to try.

I bought this OTO - I've some Skechers trainers which are absolutely brilliant. I generally avoid the biker styles as they're not padded and comfy enough for me, but the memory foam is something I'd like to try.

The ones my husband bought are the memory foam and he thinks they are excellent. He bought them in a sports shop much cheaper than in a department store.

Latest posts

Back