Skechers TSV 10/5/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh I hope it is a nice light pair of summer trainers, I am still wearing my Sketchers On the go Chugga Suede Ankle Boots which have been amazing all winter even with my poor sad feet and ankles. Although I have to say they are not the most attractive pair of boots/shoes I have ever had but when you get to my age and with feet and ankles like mine you take comfort over style every time.
So I am looking for a replacement for summer.

Oh I hope it is a nice light pair of summer trainers, I am still wearing my Sketchers On the go Chugga Suede Ankle Boots which have been amazing all winter even with my poor sad feet and ankles. Although I have to say they are not the most attractive pair of boots/shoes I have ever had but when you get to my age and with feet and ankles like mine you take comfort over style every time.
So I am looking for a replacement for summer.

So have I. My chuggas have seen me through. A friend described them as 'funky' so not that ugly. I wore them all this week in the warm weather but now without socks. I love skechers and think they size ok

I don't think anyone would mind if the specially made for Q was restricted to special colour ways of a proper item but unfortunately if it is a total EFQ more often than not it is not quite up to scratch.

Yes, he did the tsv launch and I wondered if he's going to be the new dyson guest. Should be a good little earner for him if so, since qvc might think about changing their name to qvc&d there are so many boring dyson shows. He works his little heart out though and good luck to him.

As for sketchers, the go walks are really more comfy than slippers but can't help feeling they are waaay overpriced. More like 10 quid plimmies imo. They don't feel like they would last very long.

I have never purchased any but in need of a good comfortable casual shoe for sightseeing break. In town the going price for the go walk 2 appears to be around £47 - £49 which seems a lot but I suppose comfort is worth its weight in gold.

Could someone explain sizing for me please. I take a 4.5 but know my feet swell in the heat. I tried on a 5 too big but a 4 was a bit small. I think I saw half sizes on Amazon - does this seem correct? Also do they stretch with wear? TIA

I find they are true to size. I am a size 7 and bought a pair of biker slip on trainers 3 years ago. There is a small amount of room for feet to swell, and mine haven't stretched. I haul them out each year for the summer!

One of the Sketches TSVs was a flip flop and I think it's likely they do it this time round given time of the year.
What was Marv wearing in the 3 pm hour?

As for sketchers, the go walks are really more comfy than slippers but can't help feeling they are waaay overpriced. More like 10 quid plimmies imo. They don't feel like they would last very long.
They are feather light and some of them have memory foam and are machine washable.
The quality is fab as well not sure the £10 pumps can compare imo.

One of the Sketches TSVs was a flip flop and I think it's likely they do it this time round given time of the year.
What was Marv wearing in the 3 pm hour?

Sorry I'm not familiar enough to say. She was wearing very long navy trousers with white flat slipper type pumps but you couldn't see much. Got to say I didn't think it was a particularly good look, it looked as if she was all dressed up and still had her slippers on before she put on the killer heels to go out. IMO they seem to look best with summery trousers (this is just an observation and does not reflect the opinion of others on this forum before it is taken as an offensive post)

Well, I exaggerate! But they are expensive for memory foam and nylon. The go walk 3's are about £57 and lace ups are arounf £75. I don't remember sketchers being anything like that price in the past. They have hit on a success and do seem to be taking full advantage. Glad to read that some of you find they wear well anyway.

Sports Direct sell Skechers & you can try them on in the shop. I got a pair for £35.
I take 4 1/2 in most shoes. I bought a recent TSV, a memory foam trainer type last year & they said go down if half size. I got 4 & they fitted fine. But the most recent ones I got from Sports Direct were a slightly more built up, lace up trainer & I found 5 were better.

Sports Direct sell Skechers & you can try them on in the shop. I got a pair for £35.
I take 4 1/2 in most shoes. I bought a recent TSV, a memory foam trainer type last year & they said go down if half size. I got 4 & they fitted fine. But the most recent ones I got from Sports Direct were a slightly more built up, lace up trainer & I found 5 were better.

If you want to get half sizes in skechers - order them Amazon US. They are cheaper than the UK and often they have codes on there for 20% off shoes! You have to pay import duties on orders over £15 but you pay this at the checkout so no nasty surprises when it arrives at the door! Added benefit is there are so many more styles on there we don't get in the UK! Shipping is cheap, the cheapest shipping option took about 7-10 days. I ordered two pairs of skechers both unavailable here and wear them all the time. I ordered the last tsv and agree it is not up to par with original skechers. You just need to know your US shoe size on amazon- 3.5 uk is 6.5 us. Easy to Google conversion charts.
I think that in some Skechers styles the sizing isn't consistent but I'm still really pleased. They will be so long lasting.
I find that the memory foam beds down after a while, so not quite so comfy as out the box but still very comfy for your feet. I actually managed to buy a pair called 'relaxed living comforter' and they were such a bargain at 22$ on amazon! That is like £11! On Sketchers US site they were $60! They are so comfy and I wear them everyday for work.
A bit like a go walk but a bit smarter. :)

Latest posts

Back