Skechers TSV 10/5/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you so much, very helpful. I have never ordered anything outside of UK but it doesn't sound too bad and I would feel happy going through Amazon.

I bought a pair of 14k earrings from either Amazon or EBay US. The photo was wrong, apparently because the manufacturer had changed the design. I eventually got a small discount as it was not worth me paying the return postage but I would have preferred being able to return the item.

If you want to get half sizes in skechers - order them Amazon US. They are cheaper than the UK and often they have codes on there for 20% off shoes! You have to pay import duties on orders over £15 but you pay this at the checkout so no nasty surprises when it arrives at the door! Added benefit is there are so many more styles on there we don't get in the UK! Shipping is cheap, the cheapest shipping option took about 7-10 days. I ordered two pairs of skechers both unavailable here and wear them all the time. I ordered the last tsv and agree it is not up to par with original skechers. You just need to know your US shoe size on amazon- 3.5 uk is 6.5 us. Easy to Google conversion charts.
I think that in some Skechers styles the sizing isn't consistent but I'm still really pleased. They will be so long lasting.
I find that the memory foam beds down after a while, so not quite so comfy as out the box but still very comfy for your feet. I actually managed to buy a pair called 'relaxed living comforter' and they were such a bargain at 22$ on amazon! That is like £11! On Sketchers US site they were $60! They are so comfy and I wear them everyday for work.
A bit like a go walk but a bit smarter. :)

ive just found some i totally love, like a deck shoe, but they dont have them in my size. Ive never thought to look there though, thanks so much!
(Ive said it before, but this forum costs me a fortune!)

I sent my QVC Sketchers back but have since bought 2 pairs from Ebay, go walks, and I love them!

But unless QVC stock a size 9, my money will keep going to Ebay.

I sent my QVC Sketchers back but have since bought 2 pairs from Ebay, go walks, and I love them!

But unless QVC stock a size 9, my money will keep going to Ebay.

Me too with size 9.....I've looked at the amazon us site and some skechers go up to US size 11...a 9. Why can't they do size 9 here??

I find they are true to size. I am a size 7 and bought a pair of biker slip on trainers 3 years ago. There is a small amount of room for feet to swell, and mine haven't stretched. I haul them out each year for the summer!

I agree, I wear a 6/39 normally and take a six in skechers too. I've got lace up trainers, Mary Jane's, bungee style ones and chugga, all in size 6.

Apparently this is the Tsv ....

10455997_10153186042840907_3753055203028977173_n.jpg

The Sketchers guest has also said that they are looking to do more size 9s and half sizes.

Thant looks very like a range which I think is called Adesso which are also on Q. I purchased a pair of these woven type from them and didnt find the material very comfortable but probably these will be softer

Not sure about these, not keen on the strap either. Any idea of colours or price yet?

I tried some go walks on in Brantano at the weekend, they were huge on me and wasn't keen on the bit at the top of the foot. If they had these I might have got them, they didn't so I got some trainers that are so brightly coloured, pink, orange green, purple, blue, yellow and every colour inbetween, that everyone needs to put sunglasses on when I wear them :mysmilie_520:
Best bit was that cause I'm a size 3 I got kiddies ones which were £14 cheaper than adults

Just seen them on web first, they do look very nice, but I've returned that many shoes to Q recently because of poor fit...would love to order, but worried that one strap will be bigger than the other :sad:

Also, spent a fortune recently with the EP's and had about 4 emails reminding me of instalments, very easy to get carried away with all the offers.

I am still wearing my Skechers Chugga boots as they are so comfortable in fact they are the most comfortable boots or shoes I have ever had.
I am now looking for a summer equivalent as I will feel silly wearing the boots in midsummer.
Having said that the TSV don't look as though they will fit me as I have odd shaped feet.
So my search goes on.

Latest posts

Back