Skechers TSV 10/5/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks JT, I do like these and am thinking of buying but I really need to see the demo because if they are a wide fit they are a no-no for me, I've got skinny feet.

Hmmm I seriously might just go ahead and order these in the Navy size 4, can't really be bothered waiting til midnight to watch the presentation and worry they might sell out in my size before I get up on Sunday morning. I also like the pink.

Thanks, ordered the navy for my hols. They look good for flying in, easy off & on at security, and comfy for walking.

Does anyone know whether this style of shoe will be ok for the wider foot please? I have the sketcher Tone Ups mules and love them, but have in the past had to return shoe sketchers as they were really uncomfortable and tight. These do look a bit softer.

daydreamer

Size 8 in taupe is now on advanced orders. Thanks for pointing out the strap is not adjustable so no good for me as I have narrow feet

I would have ordered but I really don't think that the silver sparkle is just to much for me. I think they are designed for the under 30's.
They have also shot themself in the foot by not having an adjustable strap. My feet start off "normal" width but by the end of the day they are most definatly a wide fitting so I need the adjustability.

I don't like these at all so my money is safe. I did once have a pair of Skechers trainers which I wore and wore until they fell apart so I would like some more. However, as I only paid £30 for my last ones out of Grattan (the dearest place on earth) I'm not keen to pay £50+ now for the same thing. I'm far too mean!

CC

I quite like these but not enough to order straight away so I'll wait to see what the reviews are before I look elsewhere for something around the same price - or when QVC gets them back at an only-slightly-increased introductory price.

I would have ordered but I really don't think that the silver sparkle is just to much for me. I think they are designed for the under 30's.

I'm 30 and I can guarantee you there aren't many people my age or less who would be wearing them!

I quite like these but not enough to order straight away so I'll wait to see what the reviews are before I look elsewhere for something around the same price - or when QVC gets them back at an only-slightly-increased introductory price.

I agree, I don't think TSVs really exist now just slightly lower IP prices, I'm not making that mistake again, not after the Flora Mare IP price is only £1.82 more than the TSV.

I have been thinking about these but can't get my head around that clumping big sole, I don't really like it at all or the strap. Is that now the fashion??? If they are comfortable I may love them but I probably won't buy as I can imagine I will get them home and just really not take to the overall design. I've wanted some go-walks for a long time so it's a shame these don't fit the bill.

I quite like the black but the silver spoils them. They would have been good for work if they didn't have the silver bits running through. Also the sizing issues worry me a bit so that puts me off ordering. The sizing of the last TSV was a total fiasco.

Latest posts

Back