Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She has just mentioned Lorna's tweet and her singing if people want to check it out :mysmilie_17: could not help herself.

And there is usually one every day asks about the beauty bash or the BCC event. Can the *heads not read the 50 previous posts saying NO.

Yes that popped up a few time this week alone.

The main repeat this week was the woman from Ireland trying to get a phone number for QVC. Went on for days. The helpful kept giving her the land line number but she need one to call from a mobile and not be charged an arm and a leg. The Q's own team just seemed to ignore her no matter how desperate she was getting.

I can see DF rapping in her little cockney whine to Gold Digger. "I ain't saying I'm a gold digger."

On her new (never be a) hit album I believe the songs listed are....

Money! Money! Money!........ABBA
I want Money........The Flying Lizards
Money......Pink Floyd
Money For Nothing........Dire Straits
Keep Your Eye On The Money.......Motley Crue
Take The Money And Run........Steve Miller Band
The Big Money.........Rush
You Never Give Me Your Money........The Beatles
Buy One, Buy Two, Get Yours Now, Don't Miss Out, Get Your Friend One Who'll Be Jealous You Didn't.......DFs Own Compilation

Coming out soon on Money Road records.

On her new (never be a) hit album I believe the songs listed are....

Money! Money! Money!........ABBA
I want Money........The Flying Lizards
Money......Pink Floyd
Money For Nothing........Dire Straits
Keep Your Eye On The Money.......Motley Crue
Take The Money And Run........Steve Miller Band
The Big Money.........Rush
You Never Give Me Your Money........The Beatles
Buy One, Buy Two, Get Yours Now, Don't Miss Out, Get Your Friend One Who'll Be Jealous You Didn't.......DFs Own Compilation

Coming out soon on Money Road records.

If you're so smart how come you ain't rich? - Louise Jordan
You're so vain - Carly Simon
Ego - Elton John

Maybe some duets with a few other presenters. Sure to be a Christmas number 1:mysmilie_59:

If you're so smart how come you ain't rich? - Louise Jordan
You're so vain - Carly Simon
Ego - Elton John

Maybe some duets with a few other presenters. Sure to be a Christmas number 1:mysmilie_59:

Ooh a duet with Julia "(I'm a) Tiny Dancer" (Elton John)

If someone does something for charity it's because they genuinely care and have no ulterior motive so don't brag about it........Fibby however shouts it from the rooftops and mentions it constantly on air.

I know what you mean about this, but of all the beefs we have about Debbie the Medical Detection Dogs charity is the least irksome. She's doing what all charities want from a patron with a media profile, raising awareness and plugging their fund-raising any chance she gets. It's a small charity that maybe isn't attracting the biggest names and even though many will switch off because it's her, MDD will still get the benefit.
Yes she's building her own fan-base but there are many wealthy and A-list celebs who don't engage in philanthropic activities just for boosting the charity's profile. If Debs simply sent them an anonymous donation that'd be ok, but they will raise more having her out there on social media and QVC-based platforms, so I'm okay with it.

The charity just need to keep an eye on any charidy auctions she runs to ensure it's not just one of her cronies that benefits from it! :mysmilie_11:

Is she on a drunken night out with her QVC fan squad when she sings Adele, they all seem P***ed.

In the short amount of time I could bear to listen, there's a bit of effing and blinding going on too. When someone says "Shut the f*** up", it's not clear whether they are talking to the audience, so they can hear the singing, or to the singer!

Holy sh*t did you all read the comments below???

Richard:If you had recorded this originally instead of adele, it would definitely have been more tolerable. In fact, it would have been pleasurable. Your voice has a smoothness that adele's certainly does not; plus your overall attitude in life is the complete opposite to the self-obsessed self-important "where-is-she-now?" artist.

I think I just p*ssed myself at poor deranged tone deaf Richard.

Is she on a drunken night out with her QVC fan squad when she sings Adele, they all seem P***ed.
I thought that! And how dreadful that you could go on a drunken night out and find the proof on the internet these days. It was dreadful. I did watch another one on YT where she sings Adele at the Chiswick Love Music concert in a church. She wasn't absolutely dreadful but she is no Adele, but quite an ego I imagine to let her think she can do that song justice. I only watched to the end to see how much applause she got, but they didn't show that.

Just read the quote from Richard upthread. OMG!

Richard:If you had recorded this originally instead of adele, it would definitely have been more tolerable. In fact, it would have been pleasurable. Your voice has a smoothness that adele's certainly does not; plus your overall attitude in life is the complete opposite to the self-obsessed self-important "where-is-she-now?" artist.

I think Richard is looking for a freebie, he should seek treatment at once before being allowed to interact with the public again and should certainly stay away from arsebook. By the way Richard, no matter how hard you try I doubt that you will get a s&@g from Fibby.

Bet that's Richard Jackson trying to cop off with her.

Latest posts

Back