Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see we now have usedgoodsgate . Our Pat posted a sensible reply along with others but needless to say the answer is that they are never sent out unless in perfect condition.

The next time I return anything faulty I’m going to put a note in it to the next customer who it is sent out to, this will prove to them it is a return.

We might have to get the tea bags out again.

I see we now have usedgoodsgate . Our Pat posted a sensible reply along with others but needless to say the answer is that they are never sent out unless in perfect condition.

The next time I return anything faulty I’m going to put a note in it to the next customer who it is sent out to, this will prove to them it is a return.

What a great idea!

I had a pair of Birkenstocks once. They absolutely crippled me. I never got to that second stage of wearing them in and finding total comfort. I was so p!eased to sling them out.

I once received a LG set , With the return note from the previous customer in SPAIN
With name, address & customer ID .... I phoned and went crazy mainly about data protection.

I once received a LG set , With the return note from the previous customer in SPAIN
With name, address & customer ID .... I phoned and went crazy mainly about data protection.

Same thing happened to me but customer services couldn’t have cared less. I have also received items with no paperwork so who received my full details?

I see some of the diehards are complaining about the postage on the L’Octtaine TSV.

I recognise some of the names as groupies. Is the worm turning?

I see some of the diehards are complaining about the postage on the L’Octtaine TSV.

I recognise some of the names as groupies. Is the worm turning?

Ooh interesting, they're diehards till they experience the QVC that most have us have, till they see the real QVC.

No doubt the ever so humble Moan will bring one out to flash and brag with, gives her the excuse she needs to flash hers........(ahem!). :mysmilie_17:

I saw today that they are still trying to flog that swan pendant from MM. It's pretty naff but Dale was wittering on about how wonderful it was and how Ms Mone could afford the priciest diamonds on earth but still wanted to present her duff stuff to us (well he didn't say exactly that but you know what I mean). I've gone right off Dale, he's catching up on Smarmy Biagi.

CC

I saw today that they are still trying to flog that swan pendant from MM. It's pretty naff but Dale was wittering on about how wonderful it was and how Ms Mone could afford the priciest diamonds on earth but still wanted to present her duff stuff to us (well he didn't say exactly that but you know what I mean). I've gone right off Dale, he's catching up on Smarmy Biagi.

CC

I agree, I've never been able to stand smarmy Dale "used car salesman" Franklin, and that laugh he does when he talks gets right on my chesticles so as soon as I see him the channel goes straight over and yes, he makes your cholesterol rise just by looking at him, he's that cheesy.

But would MM's billionaire boyfriend want them to copy his perfect engagement ring? The horror of a normal hardworking woman daring to even wear a cheap version:tongue::smirk: Oh the shame. MM money grabbing B8tch will no doubt jump at it.

I have several news feeds and I know that 90% are written by uneducated morons but one kept say it was xx carats set in a SILVER band??!!! I assume it is actually platinum or at the very least white gold.

Latest posts

Back