Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's shocking Donna, something that has been that close to someone else's eyes should not be re-used. All sorts of infections can be passed on.

So, a friend tried last night on her laptop and her account and can see Posts. I tried signing in as me and no Posts. Looks like they are doing a cull, I remember when I was first blocked a few people on ST said they could not even read posts but a few of us still could. But, as I have 3 emails addresses and just to p*ss them off now able to read the posts and even reply if I chose.:mysmilie_59::smirk: Never bothered before as I could read the posts.

So, today we have a woman who bought the magnetic eyelashes and they arrived used. Greasy fingerprints on the case and bronze eyeshadow on the bit you apply the lashes with.

That’s absolutely disgusting, just when you think QVC couldn’t sink any lower, I didn’t need to think again though, I know they could sink lower if they tried, even without trying they make it so easy.

That’s absolutely disgusting, just when you think QVC couldn’t sink any lower, I didn’t need to think again though, I know they could sink lower if they tried, even without trying they make it so easy.

Yes, perhaps when they send out a used 'Elvie' . Simply visualising that alone would surely negate the need to use any such 'device'.... :mysmilie_13:

Last edited:
We now have Kidstongate. Two colours mixed up, neutral got teal and teal got neutral. Not a good start for a first outing. Who is to blame - Q or CK do we think?

So woman bought expensive top loved it. Until she decided to iron it and found a tiny hole, so phoned CS. She was told because she had no tags on the top she could not return! The Facebook team telling her no she can return it.

Someone asking about Birkenstocks and Yong Kim.

Oh, interesting one about phoning CS and getting a foreign ring tone and people answering sound American or Canadian. Asking if they had moved CS from Liverpool but told no. She is insisting it was a foreign ring tone and they sounded not English.

Ruth just strongly denied the rumour on air. She said it was started by a fake SM account, I think.

“No I’m Not Selling Diet Pills,” I heard her say.

The presenter couldn’t get her off the subject quick enough, dispite Ruth Looking none to happy.

Though I guess if Ruth wanted to do diet pills, I’m sure she’d fit in, selling of them no problem.

More and more complaints about the wonderful voucher. You know the spend big and get a £35 voucher? But it turns out you have to spend at £100 to use it. Loads not happy, hello this is QVC, of course, they want you to spend more big money with them.

I bought the hot and cold Dyson fan on sat the2nd I had an email on monday...04/03/2019 06:15 On its way to the courier ... and guess what it isn't here yet, I rang qvc on friday and was told it would be with me on saturday, I stayed in all day...no delivery. The £35 voucher is just a laugh, unless you really need something costing £100.

Just clicked the link can’t see any of the Bundleberry range, it’s all Erica Davies stuff.

Oh my word!!
Very sorry I wouldn’t put the stuff in my bin just in case the binmen saw it.

Ah I meant it looked almost exactly the same as the Bundleberry range, just under a different 'influencer's name'!

Ah I meant it looked almost exactly the same as the Bundleberry range, just under a different 'influencer's name'!

Yep just the same sort of stuff but you can get a whole lot nicer stuff from the likes of Asda, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Dunelm, Range, Ikea, B&Q, garden centres and the like.

More and more complaints about the wonderful voucher. You know the spend big and get a £35 voucher? But it turns out you have to spend at £100 to use it. Loads not happy, hello this is QVC, of course, they want you to spend more big money with them.

For once I read the terms and conditions and there it was that you had to spend £100 to redeem the £35. I think the £15 voucher you had to spend £40. The presenters certainly weren't making that clear, although to be fair I did hear one of them say there was a minimum spend but that was just in passing. I was a couple of quid short of a voucher but I most certainly didn't buy something else so I could get one and then have to buy yet another item to redeem it.

You get nowt for nowt as my gran used to say.

Just clicked the link can’t see any of the Bundleberry range, it’s all Erica Davies stuff.

Oh my word!!
Very sorry I wouldn’t put the stuff in my bin just in case the binmen saw it.

Ha ha ha it doesn't sound as if this Erica woman will have much of a positive 'influence' on this forum!! By the way who is she?:mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19:

Ha ha ha it doesn't sound as if this Erica woman will have much of a positive 'influence' on this forum!! By the way who is she?:mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19:

I just looked at her huge gurning (?) mug, cba to play the vid. That face is sooooooo untrustworthy. She's either going to have a common,sorry ubiqitious (sp) Londony stoilist accent, or otherwise sound a bit posh...

Latest posts

Back