Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally right. I think she has only entered the blogsphere with help from Flinty. All blaggers tend to be quite pretty or well photo shopped. I hate to use this word, but she presents as a chav.

What was the 'call out' tweet, please, T?

I can sense a 'Q announcement' coming.........

Someone commented about her language & actions & said that it was a good thing someone had taken screenshots.

I see DF has posted about unfairness on the internet and asking people to give SH some support.

I see DF has posted about unfairness on the internet and asking people to give SH some support.

:mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19: Flinty will be round with the cream tea and sympathy

Someone pointed out that affiliated means every time someone clicks the link and buys via Shazza's blog to QVC she gets paid.

I've not seen DF's post, but if someone makes rude gestures then it's not surprising that people will comment. If SH can't cope with criticism then she shouid stay off social media or at least act like an adult.

I'm not on FB, Twitter or any social platforms like that.)

They make a right pair DF and SH, they make rudeness an art form, from Debbie Flint barking her orders out to the models and guests without so much as a please or thank you, and now SH flipping the bird, honestly what a pair.

They are not going to win this one. People have had enough.

Nobody is irreplaceable. Many real careers have ended & businesses crumbled following misjudged actions & comments. This person has had a good run & showing her true colours may mean that has come to an end.

I've not seen DF's post, but if someone makes rude gestures then it's not surprising that people will comment. If SH can't cope with criticism then she shouid stay off social media or at least act like an adult.

I'm not on FB, Twitter or any social platforms like that.)

I'm not either, so please, gang, keep us fully utd when this gets messy & Q make an announcement....

:mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19: Flinty will be round with the cream tea and sympathy

Someone pointed out that affiliated means every time someone clicks the link and buys via Shazza's blog to QVC she gets paid.

They only just worked that one out? Deary me.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes indeed. The British Beauty Blogger always puts up to options on her blog clearly marked. Affiliated and Non Affiliated to products she has reviewed so giving the reader the choice of which they want to use.

If SH is not affiliated to QVC, then why do QVC keep removing the "finger" post? She can fool some of the people, but not us on here.

She is now in full face makeup going on about how she has so much support from the brands etc. So must have gone whining as they wouldn't know about it.

Interesting one, a woman complaining that QVC has told her none of their couriers will deliver to BFPO addresses any more.

No idea why people come onto facebook or instagram to chat about this woman because there`s no such thing as bad publicity so more and more people will visit her FB group or her instagram just to be nosy and find out who she is. All the posts and comments about her will simply direct more traffic to her which is what she wants.
Whatever freebies she gets won`t make her any better looking, any better at blogging, a better person or any more interesting than watching paint dry. She`s already milking the situation so why don`t people just stop feeding her, ignore the silly bint, leave her facebook group and delete her off their instagram and the more people who do that, then the sooner she`d stop being of benefit to QVC and its brands.
There`s no doubting that one day she`ll do a Gerald Ratner and say or do something which will sink her inflated ego like a lead balloon and she`ll be a distant memory like yankee Steven.

She is now in full face makeup going on about how she has so much support from the brands etc. So must have gone whining as they wouldn't know about it.

Interesting one, a woman complaining that QVC has told her none of their couriers will deliver to BFPO addresses any more.

Well if she generates lots of sales of their products then they're not going to bite the hand that feeds :mysmilie_17: it's all a load of bow-locks!

As for the second bit, I think Q must be getting close to losing money on sales in their quest to squeeze as much money out of their p&p cash cow - seems like a no-brainer to me to encourage bored/isolated military personnel to buy stuff they don't need!

I recently wrote about my QVC-obsessed neighbour telling me that one of the Q's sales staff had experienced an emergency when his/her child choked on a piece of pasta, it was Alex Kramer's daughter. This was obviously a dreadful experience & she's written about it on her blog. However, she has turned it into a sales opportunity by listing a number of items that you could take into hospital to make the situation more bearable. I think this is consumerism gone mad & makes her look incredibly shallow.

I recently wrote about my QVC-obsessed neighbour telling me that one of the Q's sales staff had experienced an emergency when his/her child choked on a piece of pasta, it was Alex Kramer's daughter. This was obviously a dreadful experience & she's written about it on her blog. However, she has turned it into a sales opportunity by listing a number of items that you could take into hospital to make the situation more bearable. I think this is consumerism gone mad & makes her look incredibly shallow.

Wow, could a person get any lower? using your own child to try and sell some overpriced tat, unbelievable.

I don’t know why we are so shocked after all she probably learned from the master DF, but it is appalling that a mother would stoop so low rather than getting on her knees and thanking all she may believe in that she has a healthy child. Makes you wonder how she could have been oblivious to other children not so lucky.

Just when you think they can’t go any lower in your estimation they just manage to go that bit further.

Horrified that she has also posted a photograph of her little girl asleep. A number of QVC presenters seem to have lost the plot.

Horrified that she has also posted a photograph of her little girl asleep. A number of QVC presenters seem to have lost the plot.

Why would you put a photo of your child on the internet where anyone can see it?? I won't even put a photo of my dog out there. You just don't know who's looking and many people don't secure photos they post on the net so they can be lifted and used by anyone.

Latest posts

Back