Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Because they think they are so cool. Reality morons.

Someone was posting yesterday how unfair it is to other brands that Elemis is featured all the time on QVC compared to say Liz Earle was mention.:Banane36: I think this might be the same person who also complained months back about the same thing. She must never look at the Beauty Channel as I when I flick over it is usually Elemis and Liz Earle. I do not count the Dyson. Someone did say it was no doubt because Elemis pay QVC the most money.

Why does this lady even give a ****?
Bother about things that matter, please, there are thousands.

That’s why QVC had to move from Battersea to Chiswick, the racket was horrendous when Pipa/Pippa/Pipppa (whatever she calls herself these days) only the dogs could hear her.

surprised?.........

Not surprised if they didn't cook it properly or didn't keep it properly frozen until needed. I had the hampers for years with no delivery trouble and no taste or tummy trouble. Not this year though, I had a lamb madras and very nice it was too :hungry::hungry:

CC

The tat peddlers keep pushing SALE15, the system doesn't recognise it, the customers moan & the sm team constantly say it works. What a fiasco.

Some lady saying she hasn’t money to feed family due to a returns fiasco. Not 100% sure if she needs the refund although if she had kept the item she wouldn’t have the money anyway.

Somehow think if you are running so close to the edge nothing on Q is a necessity but perhaps it is a longer story.

Some lady saying she hasn’t money to feed family due to a returns fiasco. Not 100% sure if she needs the refund although if she had kept the item she wouldn’t have the money anyway.

Somehow think if you are running so close to the edge nothing on Q is a necessity but perhaps it is a longer story.

They took 2 easy pays even thought she had returned on the 9th Dec. They must be pretty big easy pays to wipe out her budget for the month?

I learned the hard way that you have to actually tell them, and make sure they have noted it, when you return something that you are CANCELLING the easy pays. Same with auto-deliveries. Returning things does not actually act as a trigger to cancel anything with QVC.

I feel bored with myself saying that QVC has practises and systems that are not fit for purpose in the 21st Century. This presents a massive problem for their customer services teams who have to apply a sticking plaster to "fix" the problems of not having invested properly in the past. Given the current situation, I can't see them addressing the issues of their inadequate systems... after all there are glaring issues with what happens on air, which is the only bit they sort of care about, and they turn a blind eye to the shenanigans that have been going on these past 10 years.

At this stage I feel that QVC are perpetually putting lipstick on pigs, and rearranging deckchairs on the Titanic.

In 2020 they are going to need some compelling bargains to persuade me to part with my money in their direction.

Latest posts

Back