Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YC and JLP (which I assume is a YC franchise so YC involved here too) have been a hell of a sight quicker than Q in taking action but then they haven't had to waste time putting kissey kisses on their cut and paste replies.

Sorry I think JLP is involved in an employer capacity rather than a YC franchise

I imagine that JL like many large companies have a social media policy. I'm guessing the husband will, at most, just get a warning not to do it again. As for SC I doubt he'll lose his guest presenting gig over it.

Dear Lord I see one person twatting him that seeing him on screen has got her through difficult times.

Is it me or has the world gone mad.

The other TSV they had when a totally different person did the launch(I don't watch no interest), one binlid was declaring her life was ruined because SC was not on. There are times when you just feel like smacking some people round the head with a rolled up newspaper. Then just telling them to stop being a f8cking idiot!

The other TSV they had when a totally different person did the launch(I don't watch no interest), one binlid was declaring her life was ruined because SC was not on. There are times when you just feel like smacking some people round the head with a rolled up newspaper. Then just telling them to stop being a f8cking idiot!

dont think there was anyone different doing a launch of a TSV but there was an uproar when someone else did a 5-10 min slot on a saturday morning gift show

Oh I remember that hoo-ha!!!!! It wasn't a TSV cos I record those and this new person had never been on one, but I did track down the online video of her presenting on that slot in a present show. Now OK she wasn't as great as Rosa or Steven but it was probably her first gig and she was perfectly fine. But I think with all this twatting and FB groups they foster this atmosphere of being in a lovely club and how we are all big chums etc etc, and this is what happens when people get let down. Mad I know but it is what it is, the bonkers world we live in.

There is a Yankee show on at 11pm tonight, perhaps it's with Rosa as I don't think she did any of the recent tsv shows.

There is a Yankee show on at 11pm tonight, perhaps it's with Rosa as I don't think she did any of the recent tsv shows.

Wonder if Steven will be twatting in as usually, when he's on air, Rosa sends twatts of support which are read out and I think vice versa? Or is he going to lie low for as long as he can?

What a silly situation and do wonder if there will be any reprisals!

Surely QVC powers at be have got to take a strong stance on Social Media now and all these so call affiliated sites! Shake up these Groupies too! :mysmilie_59::mysmilie_11:

What a silly situation and do wonder if there will be any reprisals!

Surely QVC powers at be have got to take a strong stance on Social Media now and all these so call affiliated sites! Shake up these Groupies too! :mysmilie_59::mysmilie_11:

The FB page this stemmed from is not affiliated to QVC.

Have to say this one did amuse me no end.

Yesterday a woman on complaining like mad, long time QVC shopper and always happy. Until...... She ordered some clothes and found out she had to return and had to pay to return them!!!!! Now she did also order an air dryer but it was fine, as people got confused and told she as it was heavy she could return by having QVC pick it up. She was outraged how dare QVC charge her for returning clothes she did not like. When did this happen? Also where ever she lived they did not have a local post office or a place for Hermes to do collections from a shop. All I could think if she was with QVC so long she must have been one in 20 million over the years who never had to return anything. Oh and the presenters who point this out when mentioning the 30 MBG?

Now strangely a number of strange questions about when did QVC start charging for returning unwanted items in the past week popping up.

Donna I noticed that as well. Even in my worst days of Q buying and being lazy at sending things back I sent a good few things back so find it hard to believe she never had returns. Unless she was a long time VIEWER with few purchases which is a whole different ball game.

Surprised someone didn't say about distance selling rules, but again most Q people don't know the difference between DSR and 30 daymbg .

I simply find it amusing that after we have been slagged off for so long for daring to criticise Q, now the truth is finally dawning. I have never returned anything, but then I only buy things I am pretty sure of. I would NEVER buy clothing from them.

Did you read about the woman who takes C Bears on holiday (touring) with her? One tinney weeny one? Nope 3 of them! Obviously not restricted to 10kgs carry on then!

Did you read about the woman who takes C Bears on holiday (touring) with her? One tinney weeny one? Nope 3 of them! Obviously not restricted to 10kgs carry on then!

I saw that.

Why would you do that, and why would you admit to it on facebook?

There are some very strange people around.

Latest posts

Back