Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does she have two heads???? Why else would someone want another identical hairdryer?

Maybe one for her summer home, or dressing room, or whatever other additional place the presenters would have us believe is normal. Or as a teacher's present!!

Read of some saying they want another as a gift. :mysmilie_1: Oh and it seems if its £270 then people are saying they will be buying for sure.

I mean £270!!!!! That is £29.99 off the RRP, who would be arsed?
We can no doubt thank such numpties for encouraging ever increasing prices.

Looks like the person asking about it already owns one but still wants another.

I saw that. Now I would never be without a spare hairdryer just in case the old one failed, but not at that price. Perhaps she has two residences......

Interesting one earlier. Woman went to outlet and got some great bargains. Came home opened the boxes and still have the returns slips inside with customers' details all there. So name, address and QVC customer number.:doh::doh: Telling QVC they really need to check stuff before sending it to the outlet.

Wonder does this go again data protection act?

Looks like they've now removed the post - wonder if that means they're going to take it seriously, or just brush it under the carpet? Answers on a postcard...

Maybe Q removed it cos they won't be cutting the price of the Dyson hairdryer, they'll just throw in a cheap hair brush and plastic comb for "added value", or even a crevice tool? :wink:

I imaging Dyson, like Apple, is very precious about it's pricing structure.

Right, I'm taking bets on which will be next:

I. Birkenstock
2. YC Steven
3. Beauty bash
4. BCC event
And there might even be some plonker asking where Debbie Greenwood has gone!

Weekly Dyson hairdryer post has arrived!

Go to WATT BROS they have a super sale on most of their electricals and well known brands are around £12.99! Oh, there are also Dyson Hoovers at half price, A BARGAIN!!!! Our secret, don't tell the GROUPIES!!!!!! :mysmilie_14::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_14:

I have got a parlux, it cost me about £80 which is more than I would normally spend on a hairdryer but it's very good, I am not a heavy user of a hairdryer but they always seem to pack up on me, but the Parlux seems better quality, think I got mine from that auction site,

I'm still using my mum's old Pifco dryer on a stand, like they used to have in hairdressers.
She'd bought it in the fifties & it's still going strong with never a breakdown & only one new plug.

Other than that I have a huge Master Blaster for the dogs' long coats. I don't own a modern new fanged people's hairdryer.

I'm still using my mum's old Pifco dryer on a stand, like they used to have in hairdressers.
She'd bought it in the fifties & it's still going strong with never a breakdown & only one new plug.

Other than that I have a huge Master Blaster for the dogs' long coats. I don't own a modern new fanged people's hairdryer.
Blimey Pifco,that literally is a "blast from the past", they don't make them like that anymore!

I don`t possess a hairdryer. I have short hair with a choppy cut and i wash it, towel it and then when it`s dry I run a splodge of hair wax through it to lift it. I`d probably strangle myself with the hairdryer cord anyway because I have no co-ordination !

I don't have to dry mine either but rather than going to work with damp roots I just swiggie the dryer for a few seconds.

I think it probably cost about a fiver in a Boots sale!

Really great if you go on holiday as you don't need to take dryer, tongs etc with you so as I have real problems with my feet on holiday I use the room for extra shoes and if need to use the hotel one. Mind you they usually wouldn't blow the skin of a rice pudding so I imagine would be pretty useless to anyone who actually styled their hair.

I do dry mine even though its short.

Double crown and two cow's licks plus thick hair volume with a wave. I need to dry it and brush it down, takes about 3 minutes at most.:mysmilie_17:

Someone is SHOCKED that they no longer have the opportunity to buy Birkis's from Q.
They have the internet, could they not google another outlet??

It's not even as if QVC offered the best prices for Birkies, which is why I'm so perplexed about some people's reactions.

Here's my facebook Q of the Day: "if I used the gardening cleaning agent on a headstone would it remove the writing on it?"

If it's engraved I'd hope it wouldn't dissolve stone around the letters! You wouldn't want Wet & Forget or RJ's product to dissolve the patio as well as the moss! :mysmilie_15:

Here's my facebook Q of the Day: "if I used the gardening cleaning agent on a headstone would it remove the writing on it?"

If it's engraved I'd hope it wouldn't dissolve stone around the letters! You wouldn't want Wet & Forget or RJ's product to dissolve the patio as well as the moss! :mysmilie_15:

I interpret that to mean will it damage the paint that is applied to the engraved letters which to me is a perfectly reasonable question.

Latest posts

Back