Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cartoon dogs snoopy 275010444_50288.jpg

Phew!! I thought I would either get it wring and offend if it was true, or be a numpty if it wasn't.
I am often a little slow with a subtle joke, but it does make me smile.
Just as this tread was welcome light relief at the height of covid, I feel some levity is even more necessary at present 💖

Phew!! I thought I would either get it wring and offend if it was true, or be a numpty if it wasn't.
I am often a little slow with a subtle joke, but it does make me smile.
Just as this tread was welcome light relief at the height of covid, I feel some levity is even more necessary at present 💖
Just a little light relief. Laughing is good for you.
There is a group on Facebook called One Liners and Snappy Gags and there are some cracking jokes on there, just can't copy a lot of them.🥰

Now, this was home heating oil, but a woman wrote on the MoneySaving site consumer rights.

She ordered oil for delivery the next day, I believe, not sure if it was the same day? Anyway a few hours later got a call which her husband answered and told the price had gone up to £200 from £100+, he panicked and said yes. Oil was delivered, and she looked at her bank statement, and they charged her £288! She wanted to know how she could get the extra £88 back that she did not agree to? Get them to come and take £88 worth out of the tank. Which of course was not happening.

I belong to a Neighbour group and people asking where the cheapest petrol/diesel, so I mean people just driving around for miles using up what they have to get cheaper. The same with gas heating, should I change provider or stay? To be honest, we don't really have much choice her in N.I. Two main providers in Belfast, one is putting up prices by 39% from the 1/4/22, they upped the prices by 29% before Xmas.

If the governments had put more effort in the North Sea gas and oil years again, this would not be happening. But each government never bothered, as it was cheaper to buy from Eastern Block countries. So not it will cost billions and not millions if they wanted to sort it out.

All the while Rishi is rubbing his hands in glee at the thought of all the extra VAT and duty tumbling into the coffers.
More sobering to realise that every pound spent on buying Russian gas and coal has funded what’s going on.
Successive governments around the world have been asleep for decades about fuel security. We keep exporting responsibility for providing basics…

Latest posts

Back