Stone Mountain TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Y'know who I can imagine with that? Hayley Cropper!!

Very dated and cheap looking, but I must admit I've thought that about pretty much the whole range!

I think the stone mountain range started off reasonably priced but now I find them very dear for what they are. TK Max do much better cheaper bags.

I bought a little stone mountain bag as a 'try me' last year,it's quite small with a long strap I wear across the body and I absolutely love it. My 13 year old son told me he thought it looked really expensive! (bless!) I would love a larger bag on the strength of the small one but just haven't seen a larger bag in the range that is tempting. I often wonder who designs for these companies-I have several friends with kids who have qualified in fashion design at various colleges who can't get work,yet design and make the most amazing stuff for themselves-these companies should be snapping up these young designers,getting them off the dole and then perhaps there would be something worth buying.(mind you-would these young designers want to be associated with QVC...)
Sorry for the rant!!!

Y'know who I can imagine with that? Hayley Cropper!!

Very dated and cheap looking, but I must admit I've thought that about pretty much the whole range!

Perfect! A wonderful accessory for the indestructable red coat!

really disapointed with the TSV I had been looking forward to it . The style is outdated and the leather looks unnaturally dull like cheap synthetic, I realyy dislike the colours as well

Seen the same kind of thing in Leeds market, either it doesn't photograph well or its just awful. Personally I think when it comes to bags, you have to see them in the flesh, either by buying in a shop or trying the bag out in a shop and buying it on line. I certainly would not fall for the sheer nonsense that tumbles out of the presenters lips with unfailing regularity.

Latest posts

Back